Multiple Ban Request
Name: -BOT- Leif Gunnar, ★ ツ ActveAB ツ ★, boeing74710, HeresJoshy, Mike Hawk, MaxpowerGameplayDK, [FL:RP] Spyderr, [-R-R-] Roachyswagins

steam ID:
-BOT- Leif Gunnar : STEAM_0:1:30659453
★ ツ ActveAB ツ ★ : STEAM_0:0:69790780
boeing74710 : STEAM_0:1:60729806
HeresJoshy : STEAM_0:0:55226777
Mike Hawk : STEAM_0:0:56439797
MaxpowerGameplayDK : STEAM_0:1:43558117
[FL:RP] Spyderr : STEAM_0:0:40778701
[-R-R-] Roachyswagins : STEAM_0:0:7966383

[b]Time:
29 july - 31 july

server: V33X

Summary: RDM, Propseat,Roofcliming,... all in the evidence.

Evidence:

You didn't own ALL the doors, therefore It wasn't yours entirely.
You owned one barrier which was on the left. Refused to open the door to the control room so I could let my friends in + you were breaking fearrp as I had an ak to you telling you to leave the door open. And second time wasn't me afaik.
Not only that, the wall had a fading door and keypad. So, this request was pointless really.
I saw you break FearRP lots of times in this. Also it wasnt RDM you and 3 other cops started shooting me for somthing my friend done. This seems to be a very long time ago also as ActiveAB is banned alredy.
We owned a door of the building a barrier and also the controlhouse for the barriers and your props blocked us to get inside of our rooms.

Spyderr second time was you, you had only a gun and no one taked a gun out there inventory.
Also my friend recorded too, if you want we can put it in the Evidence too.

HeresJoshy u lie, i'm blacklisted for guns how should i shoot, that other cop was shooting cause u are shooting.
checked it again, I killed you that time. the person I shot first was because he took a pistol out, I didn't kill him because he's blackwatch and I didn't know that. we never prop blocked and rooms. "your props blocked us to get inside of our rooms." stop lying pls ty
The server was just restarded me and my friend reconnected and gone to the factory.
We bought the controlroom door, the right barrier and a couple doors of the right building.

You had the left barrier, you could ask in a different way instead of weapons aiming on us.

That props definitely blocs to get in our controlpanelroom, and the other rooms of the right side building.
I didnt stat shooting they did. I had a gun equipped because I had recently been raided.
Hello Nikitjee, first of all: This happened for about a month ago. Not a day ago.

Second of all you broke Fear RP when i told you to get away from us. I had my tranq in your face earlier. Telling you to go away.

Now the fact you actualy broke Fear RP. I though you will keep follow us. and by the way! You broke NLR to. Couse 2 min after ably killed you, you went for spyderr who did kill you. Then after 2 min there you came back to yoshi, trying to arrest him. That means 4 min gone. No one reported him or any of the gang for raiding. No cops. And you came back! Thats a NLR breaking situations

I used FL:RP in my name in start of june middle of june. So thats 1 lie from you. It wasn't yesterday. Sorry

Yea, why are you looking for minges? Why not only to play? The seat stuff? Seriously? Why did you go into the chair, when you kinda new that would happen? Please just play the game. Or else your going to be a minge by breaking NLR all the time.

Yes i admit i tranq you, but that was only becouse you kept following us all the time. After multiplies of telling you to go away with a gun in your face. So i would say the ban request on me is a fail ban request. But admins can do what they want to do. But i am saying this now: I told you multiplies of times to get away from us. Or we will kill you. Couse you kept following us all the time mic spamming saying I am recording! I am recording. Obviously you did not record when you said that.