Ban Request on Lavender
Name of player: Lavender

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43942152

Time in GMT: 15:00

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: While I was on patrol as a Police Officer, I saw Lavender in his silver Corvette driving recklessly and fails to stop when instructed to. I draw my weapon and tell him to move to the side of the road, but instead he gets in his car and drives to the city (This took place just outside of the tunnel to the city), so I shrugged that off and proceeded to pursue him.

He then crashes at the fuel station, so I park my car to block off a portion of the road, and move up to him to tell him to get out of his vehicle, instead, even at gunpoint as the screenshots prove, he runs me over which kills me, and drives off, with no roleplay what-so-ever.

Evidence:
[Image: neusl3.jpg]

[Image: s2z6za.jpg]

[Image: 14vheux.jpg]
It's not FearRP if I have my car right next to me and I can get away by running you over? Stuff happens like that in real life? -Lavender
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
(07-31-2013, 02:14 PM)Korro VI Wrote: It's not FearRP if I have my car right next to me and I can get away by running you over? Stuff happens like that in real life? -Lavender

That was the second time you both ran me over without any roleplay and broke fear RP. You got in your car the first time with explicit instructions from me for you to NOT enter your vehicle and to step to the side of the road.
Yeah that happens IRL police chases happen and killing happens because of it! If your a criminal you would try to get away! So the first time I did then you came back to me so I had to think so I killed you, but killing happens IRL and I had another chance to get away so I did.
(07-31-2013, 02:34 PM)Korro VI Wrote: Yeah that happens IRL police chases happen and killing happens because of it! If your a criminal you would try to get away! So the first time I did then you came back to me so I had to think so I killed you, but killing happens IRL and I had another chance to get away so I did.

This isn't real life, this is semi-serious, and why are you using that font? You broke server rules, that's the problem here, not what people do in real life.
Well if it's semi-serious then it would still happen!
Approved.