Brad & Lavender
Name of player: Brad - Lavender

SteamID: Brad -STEAM_0:0:26078637 Lavender - STEAM_0:1:43942152

Time in GMT: 12.10 ( The Netherlands )

Server: V2D

Summary:
Well it started with me exploding from my cop car and there they came the 2 firemans. they blocked the road off with the frozen props and after like 5 to 10 minutes they still have the props. It was Brad with the props. Lavender changed job to Citizen and also he started placing props

Evidence:
[Image: 90vy84.jpg]

[Image: os8z9w.jpg]

[Image: 2ezra1f.jpg]
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I only did that because I thought it was road block RP and the cars crashed so I put a no entry sign there but when You said to remove it I removed like 2 seconds after! Brad was the one with loads of frozen props on the road mine was there for like a second because I removed them straight after! Huh -Lavender
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
You can't put frozen props on the road! and also like Brad you didn't deleted it.
Brad even said tru the mic " gonna remove 1 props every 10 seconds "
and You guys started so good by coming so fast as fireman and blocking the road but you turned into something that we don't like you placed and kept frozen props on the road!
I remember this.
Wtf? No I was Citizen the whole time! I had not been another job the whole day! I ran down to the tunnel seeing cars on fire and a road block! I was never a firemen! I'm never a firemen! So don't make up crap saying I came down and kept placing props and that I never deleted them because I did delete them! Brad had loads of props out and loads of little yellow signs! that were frozen! I was never a firemen!
Ow, now your lying buddy.
I saw you and Brad both as fireman!
you indeed placed those props for no reason! and I'm not going to respond anymore cuase this is a job for the admins to choose. tell your story and tell your lies I got proof on both of you BOTH! propblocking
I saw another firemen aswell! And I know for a fact that wasn't me! I'm never a firemen! I'm either Citizen(Custom Job), SRU or Rebel! I'm never a firemen! I don't even think I've been firemen on the server once! I know I have never been a firemen!
So why did you put a no entry sign there as a citizen?
I wanted to help out with the RP as it looked like everyone one was going along with it. When they said remove your props straight away I did. But Brad kept saying to everyone "You have to wait 10 seconds and then I'll remove a prop one at a time" Or something like that but I only tried joining in the RP by putting signs up. I never changed my job to Citizen because I was never a firemen. I saw 2 firemen Brad and someone else but I didn't see the name.
Take this as a warning, don't place props when you aren't involved, for example blocking the road at a crash unless you are part of the emergency services. If you do place props in the road in appropriate circumstances, they must be unfrozen or breakable. This is a warning.