Insulting me OOC, suicide to avoid arrest.
(07-30-2013, 09:51 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: Full support, Rain has been like this all Night Kinda ruining RP.

Posts with no involvement whatsover apart from possibly being the fireman that run me over, and also has nothing to backup his statements.
Hahaha funny lad. I saw it all stop lying you ran infront of my Firetruck to avoid arrest stop lying mate
(07-30-2013, 09:55 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: Hahaha funny lad. I saw it all stop lying you ran infront of my Firetruck to avoid arrest stop lying mate

You mean I ran to the pavement as you drove your firetruck over me? Once again you words mean nothing so stop posting here.
(07-30-2013, 09:44 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:37 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:35 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:28 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:23 PM)Rain Wrote: I have been here alot longer than you have, I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't here to RP. Plus if you found that thread insulting you shoud probably hide in a basement or something because you clearly arn't ready for the world. Also I said it seemed like you with the mic, being on low HP makes it hard to see. Plus you should probably reread the rules for those reasons.

Even if you have been here a lot longer than me, why do you break the rules like this? It's not acceptable behavior to blatantly insult someone, it really isn't.

And I have to re-read the rules? No, i know the rules perfectly, my friend.

Clearly your arrogance makes you think too highly of yourself. and most of my "insults" were just responses to your crap.

Response to what crap, if i may ask? I didn't offend or insult you in anyway, when you came up to me and blatantly insulted me. I am sure, the admins can check the logs aswell. I am not arrogant, i'm just defending myself.

Like I said I heard insults through mic, saying "you freaking cheeky *** mate" and similar phrases

I didn't hear any of it, how could you hear it, when you were right next to me?

(07-30-2013, 09:57 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:55 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: Hahaha funny lad. I saw it all stop lying you ran infront of my Firetruck to avoid arrest stop lying mate

You mean I ran to the pavement as you drove your firetruck over me? Once again you words mean nothing so stop posting here.

You ran infront of it on purpose, also on one of the screenshots, you indirectly admitted it. You also broke fearRP by me having you at gunpoint with a tazer(No evidence, just wanted to tell you that)
(07-30-2013, 09:59 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:35 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:28 PM)qu3L Wrote: Even if you have been here a lot longer than me, why do you break the rules like this? It's not acceptable behavior to blatantly insult someone, it really isn't.

And I have to re-read the rules? No, i know the rules perfectly, my friend.

Clearly your arrogance makes you think too highly of yourself. and most of my "insults" were just responses to your crap.

Response to what crap, if i may ask? I didn't offend or insult you in anyway, when you came up to me and blatantly insulted me. I am sure, the admins can check the logs aswell. I am not arrogant, i'm just defending myself.

Like I said I heard insults through mic, saying "you freaking cheeky *** mate" and similar phrases

You ran infront of it on purpose, also on one of the screenshots, you indirectly admitted it. You also broke fearRP by me having you at gunpoint with a tazer(No evidence, just wanted to tell you that)

I meant that I wasn't in jail because the fireman CDMed me, not that I ran infront of it on purpose. Why post a BR including that if you have no evidence whatsoever which is one of the requirements. You seem to just base it off the fact you think you are always right which seems to be untrue most of the time.
(07-30-2013, 10:03 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:59 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:35 PM)Rain Wrote: Clearly your arrogance makes you think too highly of yourself. and most of my "insults" were just responses to your crap.

I meant that I wasn't in jail because the fireman CDMed me, not that I ran infront of it on purpose. Why post a BR including that if you have no evidence whatsoever which is one of the requirements. You seem to just base it off the fact you think you are always right which seems to be untrue most of the time.

I am not always right, and the FearRP is not included because i didn't get any evidence of it, that's why. I even stated that. You still blatantly insulted me, which is nowhere acceptable.
Clearly your culture is different to mine, the fact you are insulted so easily just makes you seem like you are weak.
(07-30-2013, 10:12 PM)Rain Wrote: Clearly your culture is different to mine, the fact you are insulted so easily just makes you seem like you are weak.

I am not weak, definitely not, but the fact that you broke the rules and insulted me, is not acceptable.

And yeah, my culture is probably different than yours. I have respect for people.
I have respect for the people who deserve it. I will wait for the admins judgement on this case as I believe theirs is more important than yours. if I am banned over this little thing then so be it I will take the punishment. I do not doubt any admins on this server so I believe whatever action they take will be justified.
quel tbh it was me who said something to you i said "why do you always have to post BR about people for the slightest thing are you that sad do you have no life " so dont blame it on rain and and Rhys why don't you stop licking his arse causing shit wen you didnt even know what was going on yourself