Insulting me OOC, suicide to avoid arrest.
Name of player: [FT:RP] Rain

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37922824

Time in GMT: 22:35 GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: So basically, i tried to arrest him and he jumped infront of a fire engine on the road, so he died. After that me and the Fire man(Rhys) confronted him in OOC and he said, that I/We were admin suckups. After that he came to me and pure insulted me.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...28(Calling us admin suckups in OOC)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...934(Asking me, if i had sucked any admin cock)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...664(Asking me, how i feel about him not being in jail(Indirectly admitting, that he suicided to avoid arrest)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...5243793(He began to insult me, saying i had no friends etc. I told him, i had a girl friend, then he called her a slut and said she sucked old men for money)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5767...F70962727/

Fixed link for image two. I was connected at the time and seen him saying this over OOC.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I speak the truth. you suckup to admins. and I insult you after you insult me via mic since you were the only guy around and I saw that orange mic icon in the air, because you know mic can only be tracked via recording. The fireman CDMed me as I tried to escape you handcuffing me. All you do is spend your time saying you are recording in every situation and saying how you are friends with the top admins. I was not racist, sexist, or homophobic in any way. Just because you get insulted you post a BR? thats how pathetic you and your life really is.
(07-30-2013, 09:16 PM)Rain Wrote: I speak the truth. you suckup to admins. and I insult you after you insult me via mic, because you know mic can only be tracked via recording. The fireman CDMed me as I tried to escape you handcuffing me. All you do is spend your time saying you are recording in every situation and saying how you are friends with the top admins. I was not racist, sexist, or homophobic in any way. Just because you get insulted you post a BR? thats how pathetic you and your life really is.

I don't even have a mic, so don't lie, thank you.(Many FL members, can back that up)

And no. I have never ever said, i were recording in all situations. I only tell it AFTER the event has happened, not in the middle of the situation(If they broke the rules, of course.)

When have i said, i am friends with the top admins? I never EVER say anything about, who i'm friends with. But if i try to get an admin online because of many rule breakers, i'll inform people about it.

And by the way, with that post, that's even more insulting of me. I don't really think, you're here to RP. You're blatantly insulting people over and over, everyday.

And by the way, you really should re-read the rules.

Rule 4: Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
Rule 14: No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
(07-30-2013, 09:21 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:16 PM)Rain Wrote: I speak the truth. you suckup to admins. and I insult you after you insult me via mic, because you know mic can only be tracked via recording. The fireman CDMed me as I tried to escape you handcuffing me. All you do is spend your time saying you are recording in every situation and saying how you are friends with the top admins. I was not racist, sexist, or homophobic in any way. Just because you get insulted you post a BR? thats how pathetic you and your life really is.

I don't even have a mic, so don't lie, thank you.(Many FL members, can back that up)

And no. I have never ever said, i were recording in all situations. I only tell it AFTER the event has happened, not in the middle of the situation(If they broke the rules, of course.)

When have i said, i am friends with the top admins? I never EVER say anything about, who i'm friends with. But if i try to get an admin online, sure i'll inform people in OOC.

And by the way, with that post, that's even more insulting of me. I don't really think, you're here to RP. You're blatantly insulting people over and over, everyday.

I have been here alot longer than you have, I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't here to RP. Plus if you found that thread insulting you shoud probably hide in a basement or something because you clearly arn't ready for the world. Also I said it seemed like you with the mic, being on low HP makes it hard to see. Plus you should probably reread the rules for those reasons.
(07-30-2013, 09:23 PM)Rain Wrote:

When have i said, i am friends with the top admins? I never EVER say anything about, who i'm friends with. But if i try to get an admin online, sure i'll inform people in OOC.

I have been here alot longer than you have, I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't here to RP. Plus if you found that thread insulting you shoud probably hide in a basement or something because you clearly arn't ready for the world. Also I said it seemed like you with the mic, being on low HP makes it hard to see. Plus you should probably reread the rules for those reasons.

Even if you have been here a lot longer than me, why do you break the rules like this? It's not acceptable behavior to blatantly insult someone, it really isn't.

And I have to re-read the rules? No, i know the rules perfectly, my friend.
(07-30-2013, 09:28 PM)qu3L Wrote:

Even if you have been here a lot longer than me, why do you break the rules like this? It's not acceptable behavior to blatantly insult someone, it really isn't.

Clearly your arrogance makes you think too highly of yourself. and most of my "insults" were just responses to your crap.
(07-30-2013, 09:35 PM)Rain Wrote:

Clearly your arrogance makes you think too highly of yourself. and most of my "insults" were just responses to your crap.

Response to what crap, if i may ask? I didn't offend or insult you in anyway, when you came up to me and blatantly insulted me. I am sure, the admins can check the logs aswell. I am not arrogant, i'm just defending myself.
(07-30-2013, 09:37 PM)qu3L Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:35 PM)Rain Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:21 PM)qu3L Wrote: I don't even have a mic, so don't lie, thank you.(Many FL members, can back that up)

Response to what crap, if i may ask? I didn't offend or insult you in anyway, when you came up to me and blatantly insulted me. I am sure, the admins can check the logs aswell. I am not arrogant, i'm just defending myself.

Like I said I heard insults through mic, saying "you fucking cheeky vagina mate" and similar phrases
Full support, Rain has been like this all Night Kinda ruining RP. + He never even spoke a word through any mic He doesent even have one Stop lying it's not going to work, Also if you don't like the Admins you know where the Door is (: .