Ban request On Castle
Thread Title: Ban request on castle (no burning props - problocking)
BAN REQUEST

Name of player:Castle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45680519
Time in GMT:the time i made the thread

Server:EvocityRp_v33x
Summary:We were rebels and we were driving around until we heared some contra ..(we could see them too from the window and we heared that the man in the buidling broke on)so we tried to raid him .but the front door has propblock ..so we tried to get from back side . we tried by throwing a molotov but the props were not burning for some reason and he had a door behind the props as u can see in the photo ..unburning props rly? how?

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

the first 4 photos are only the evidence..(u have to press the photos to see that the props are owned from castle)
There are multiple entrys and when 1 is closed and the other opened then you can go in without problem
u had only one keypad in the whole building ..and when we cracked it there was a door behind (prop - door) then we said wtf ..and we throw molotov ..and we waitinf for about 15 mins but nothing ...prop couldnt be burned ..i take it as probplock ..front door had no keypad too ...and the garage too
OK wait. Which door you opened? The door from the street Or the Door from the grass ground? And is it not allowed to close the doors which you dont need and in 1 door you can go in.
ok see .. i wanted to raid from the front door ,,but i saw no keypad ,,so i went from the back door with the grass ..we lockpicked your prop door and then we got from the little world prop but u make a keypad there ..we cracked it but behind exaclt the fandin door there was a door prop u put . we we threw a molotov because we couldnt crack and lockpick at the same time but the molotov didnt work .the props couldnt be burned ..so ...if there is no way to enter a placec with whatever u can use ..this is called propblock
Yes but i made nothing that the props are unburnable it can be a bug or something else. And when i safe only my house with a Fading Door, then its not save. And Then i made a another door with the Door Tool. But I had a Keypad for the Door on a other side where its very hidden. Is this not allowed?
i think keypads should be able to watched by the other players
You were able to see the keypad, but it was a little bit hidden.
By the way in your first post you said that you saw the contra through the windows. I always block the windows so you couldn't see what or who was inside. And I'm not sure if hearing contra is a valid reason for someone to raid a place.
Sure, this doesn't change anything in this case, I'd just like to know.
castle i was driving exactly outside from your base..i saw props ..and i got down to ask if someone is there ..i heared the voice of the contra and i was running around the base ..i remember that u didint cover the whole window ..u let a little area of it's bottom and anyone could see the contra if he would press ctrl. then i tried to raid u. and other time put the keypad in the place that can everyone see it omg ..we couldnt raid ..becasue u made double door from the back place of your base ..and u hided your keypad ..the props were unable to be burned too
Do you have a screenshot of the little area of the bottom of the window? Since I remember covering the whole window and even if you could see through it you wouldn't see any contra. I always build a little extra room for my contra so you had no chance to actually see it.