DANBIDz: wrongly banned? Please Respond
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Danbidz

Your ban ID: 35100

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Randomly crow-barring people, Randomly handcuffing people then d/c'ing, deceiving me.

Involved: I dont know?

Why we should unban you:I don't really now when i was banned because i don't random crowbar people, if i was going to do anything like that id use a gun or a knife, Randomly Handcuffing? i don't even know what to say to that but i never play SRU/Police anymore i always RP with my friend as i think i would of been that day, Deceiving??? i don't even now what that means as i haven't been spoken to by a admin at all lately? im struggling to understand why i was banned? And D/Cing? i would never D/C to avoid admin or police, there's a name in the bottom left, i am not that thick?! Also i have a friend (EpicSpadge) that can back me up to say i have been RPing with him all week! Even if i just get a ban reduction i would be happy...

Even if this is a "fair ban" ive seen things like: "Camera abuse, breaking new life rule (x2), blatant car deathmatch.
'Random raiding,Joining with A GD Raiding about with,Shooting everyone on the streets'
Rdming the president as a cop
Proppushing cars, propminging

Get less ban time that me for doing..... i dont even know?!
[Image: high-5.png]
(07-29-2013, 07:54 AM)danbidz Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Danbidz

Reason: Randomly crow-barring people, Randomly handcuffing people then d/c'ing, deceiving me.

Why we should unban you:I don't really now when i was banned because i don't random crowbar people, if i was going to do anything like that id use a gun or a knife, Randomly Handcuffing? i don't even know what to say to that but i never play SRU/Police anymore i always RP with my friend as i think i would of been that day, Deceiving??? i don't even now what that means as i haven't been spoken to by a admin at all lately? im struggling to understand why i was banned? And D/Cing? i would never D/C to avoid admin or police, there's a name in the bottom left, i am not that thick?! Also i have a friend (EpicSpadge) that can back me up to say i have been RPing with him all week!

Even if this is a "fair ban" ive seen things like: "Camera abuse, breaking new life rule (x2), blatant car deathmatch.
'Random raiding,Joining with A GD Raiding about with,Shooting everyone on the streets'

+ I have been RPing with him all week, we are always the same job, or working with each other. (Gun Dealer and Securiuty Guard etc). And he hasn't even been online for the last two days.
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(07-29-2013, 08:58 AM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 07:54 AM)danbidz Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Danbidz

Why we should unban you:I don't really now when i was banned because i don't random crowbar people, if i was going to do anything like that id use a gun or a knife, Randomly Handcuffing? i don't even know what to say to that but i never play SRU/Police anymore i always RP with my friend as i think i would of been that day, Deceiving??? i don't even now what that means as i haven't been spoken to by a admin at all lately? im struggling to understand why i was banned? And D/Cing? i would never D/C to avoid admin or police, there's a name in the bottom left, i am not that thick?! Also i have a friend (EpicSpadge) that can back me up to say i have been RPing with him all week!

+ I have been RPing with him all week, we are always the same job, or working with each other. (Gun Dealer and Securiuty Guard etc). And he hasn't even been online for the last two days.

Thank You Epic...
Well, here's what I have. I have multiple players who accused a rebel of crow-barring someone to death, randomly. So I banned the suspect, it turns out, he didn't even have a crowbar, meaning that I was mislead/mistaken in the ban. After reviewing the logs for an hour or so, I came to the conclusion that you were the only rebel, that had a crowbar out. Meaning, you must of been the suspect.
(08-01-2013, 02:12 AM)Vauld Wrote: Well, here's what I have. I have multiple players who accused a rebel of crow-barring someone to death, randomly. So I banned the suspect, it turns out, he didn't even have a crowbar, meaning that I was mislead/mistaken in the ban. After reviewing the logs for an hour or so, I came to the conclusion that you were the only rebel, that had a crowbar out. Meaning, you must of been the suspect.

I honestly dont remember any off this, if it did happen (which you probably correct) is there any chance of a reduction as there is much worse things with much less time that people have been banned for, i wouldent mind but this is my fav server and im really bored without it...

Thanks for responding
You will survive. I may lower it in a few days.