Poll: Does this sound familiar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This happens to me every time i'm logged in
11.43%
4 11.43%
this happens to me a lot
51.43%
18 51.43%
this happens to me sometimes
22.86%
8 22.86%
this never happens to me
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My average FL:RP experience
(07-29-2013, 05:05 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You really need to start just shoving those things off your back, and if people are harassing you, have a staff member help you out.

As for the contraband part, I'm not familiar with, seeing as I don't do contraband.

I don't think you need to "do contraband" in order to realize the server gets a lot of ddos'ing : P
(07-29-2013, 03:10 AM)bonouipee Wrote: Minges.

There are so many people that don't care to roleplay at all

attempting to force someone to do something under fear RP often results in just getting spammed "rdm rdm rdm rdm" in voice chat..
people complain about prop blocking while i'm still in the process of building
and every time i decide to put down a money printer, the server gets DDOS'd

Generic example:
Log into game buy apartment door as unemployed, put down a few props. setting up fading door tool when i get a knock at the door. Answer the knock at the door. 12 year old with mic barges into house immediately running to the back and then complains about prop blocking.
You should calm down. It really helps. Try to make them understand what they did wrong if they did so. There are some guys not willing to listen but you can be sure they will get banned sooner or later.
It really grinds my gears when I see newbies doing these moves but then I have to remember my first 50 Hours were crazy on the server^^ I am lucky I didnt get a ban.
(08-10-2013, 12:24 AM)DaCrowh Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 03:10 AM)bonouipee Wrote: Minges.

There are so many people that don't care to roleplay at all

attempting to force someone to do something under fear RP often results in just getting spammed "rdm rdm rdm rdm" in voice chat..
people complain about prop blocking while i'm still in the process of building
and every time i decide to put down a money printer, the server gets DDOS'd

Generic example:
Log into game buy apartment door as unemployed, put down a few props. setting up fading door tool when i get a knock at the door. Answer the knock at the door. 12 year old with mic barges into house immediately running to the back and then complains about prop blocking.
You should calm down. It really helps. Try to make them understand what they did wrong if they did so. There are some guys not willing to listen but you can be sure they will get banned sooner or later.
It really grinds my gears when I see newbies doing these moves but then I have to remember my first 50 Hours were crazy on the server^^ I am lucky I didnt get a ban.

I did get banned 2 times when i had around 50 hours, then it stopped and i have learned alot. So, what DaCrowh said, calm down, try to explain them what they did wrong and they might understand and say sorry to you aswell. That's how it's working.
It really depends on the server/map, since there isn't that much "admin activity" on v33 and v2p.
Every time I'm playing on one of those 2 maps it seems like many people think "No admins - no rules" and I ask myself if anyone is actually trying to seriously RP something (restaurant, shop, anything, at least something like that). It often feels like every player who really wants to RP is playing on v2d.

A "little" bit offtopic:
Too bad that threads regarding admin time scheduling get closed pretty fast and you get answers like this, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid282127 which I don't understand because of the big size of the community. The normal players aren't really able to handle with many minges. It'd be a "full-time job" to record, cut, upload, post BR etc. compared to the quick actions of an admin.
So imho admins/mods are needed to be on both 3 servers at all times since there will always be minges and it's not impossible to ensure this with enough admins from different time zones for example. Also paying someone to be admin with scheduled times isn't even needed since the admins relish on the respect of other players etc.

It's just a suggestion to reconsider this topic. If you (the admins/mods) have the possibility to go "undercover" (different name, normal player account) or use an other steam account I suggest joining v33x or v2p from time to time. I'm sure it won't take much time for you to see why I made this post even after my thread was closed. Maybe you shouldn't answer this post since it doesn't match the main topic. Please consider that English isn't my native language so this could sound different to you than it was meant to. Thanks for reading.
(08-10-2013, 12:40 AM)z3r0 Wrote: -snip-

The reason threads regarding that topic are closed relatively quickly is because it is a frequent and somewhat redundant topic. I am well aware, and so are my colleagues, that the maps of v33x and v2p are far less administrated than v2d. So when we are told near enough every week that an admin is needed here or there we close the thread and offer the only realistic advice we can - take matters into your own hands. Trust me, I'd love for Fearless to operate with the efficiency and professionalism of a business but when you run a video game community and rely on the good will of others to maintain a standard of order then you will have a flawed system. I have been on holiday for the past two weeks and so that is why I personally haven't been on. Some admins administrate v33x and v2p more regularly than others and I'll admit that I am not one of them.

You might think, hey, just get more admins and moderators. But that is easier said than done. We already operate a system whereby we suggest potential candidates before they are discussed in a diplomatic fashion. Trying to handpick the best candidates for the job is a difficult task and is one we don't always get right (Look to staff who had to be demoted). At the end of the day, minging will never be stopped completely unless we were to adopt something radical such as a whitelisted server (Burger will love me for saying that).

At the end of the day I just want to assure you that we're not heartless beings who operate simply for the power that comes with the position. We have heard you and the many others; it simply comes down to the fact there is little we can do about it.
I remember i was switching to my gas mask suit on v2p for rp. then A gundealer showed up and tried to mug me. I switched within 4 seconds and he ran off screaming in his mic " oh no a admin "

Mother Of God...

In all seriousness grub was on v33x last time I talked to him. so it seems good for now
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
You're all potatoes. This server blows.
I once got demoted for roleplaying.

Yep.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
One time a minge was on and began Cdming, Rdming, Proppushing killing and so on. He was running around with a prop and whilst I was building he ran onto a prop I was lifting and I literately Flung him into the air to his death and he rage quitted.
Hey, just record. You could have a nice ban request made or even a hit film!

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13951