Poll: Does this sound familiar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This happens to me every time i'm logged in
11.43%
4 11.43%
this happens to me a lot
51.43%
18 51.43%
this happens to me sometimes
22.86%
8 22.86%
this never happens to me
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My average FL:RP experience
Minges.

There are so many people that don't care to roleplay at all

attempting to force someone to do something under fear RP often results in just getting spammed "rdm rdm rdm rdm" in voice chat..
people complain about prop blocking while i'm still in the process of building
and every time i decide to put down a money printer, the server gets DDOS'd

Generic example:
Log into game buy apartment door as unemployed, put down a few props. setting up fading door tool when i get a knock at the door. Answer the knock at the door. 12 year old with mic barges into house immediately running to the back and then complains about prop blocking.
Don't think the poll is very much needed...
But.. .. Yeah.
I put the poll because i was curious as to what people would vote
You really need to start just shoving those things off your back, and if people are harassing you, have a staff member help you out.

As for the contraband part, I'm not familiar with, seeing as I don't do contraband.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Ludo
I feel its like once all the admins go to sleep the mingy demons of hell crawl out of there spawning ground and attack without consequence
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(07-29-2013, 05:05 AM)Narcotic Wrote: As for the contraband part, I'm not familiar with, seeing as I don't do contraband.

That's what they allll say... Just kidding.

Yeah, there are too many minges, especially in peak hours. There are certain times when the servers are filled with serious roleplayers and it's a lot of fun. Like Narcotic said, just let an administrator know either by a Ban Request or /request in-game if one is on.
Don't let them spoil your fun, that's what they're here to try and do!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I find it quite annoying when I'm building a passiverp house/base not to whore contra in and it ends up burned to the ground.
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Imperator, Sarcophagidae
(07-29-2013, 03:10 AM)bonouipee Wrote: attempting to force someone to do something under fear RP often results in just getting spammed "rdm rdm rdm rdm" in voice chat..

Lmao, so true.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Adamantite
I don't remember his name but one time he massive propkilled me in bath!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I think it was Prosto...(:3) Bathtubs should be blacklisted.