[BanRequest] for 3 Persons Random raid as Citizen + RDM + NLR
Name of players:
1- [FL:RP] B3astR3l3as3d STEAM_0:0:44398623

2- Green Arrow STEAM_0:1:26120919

3- Force! #1 STEAM_0:1:27789676 ( Who Leaded Them )

SteamID:

1- [FL:RP] B3astR3l3as3d STEAM_0:0:44398623

2- Green Arrow STEAM_0:1:26120919

3- Force! #1 STEAM_0:1:27789676 ( Who Leaded Them )

Time in GMT: Slightly Older with seconds of 12:08 AM Monday, July 29, 2013 (GMT)

Server: V2p

Summary: i was just Contrafarming + Weed Farming as Carleone's Member , did not raid or do anything , just was farming in peace when those 3 people came @ me and my friends and killed them randomly With No Reason, i was hiding @ the internal room of building then heard fire shot and my friends death , then i warned them that im recording many times in chat but they ignored me , they cracked the 1st door and in that time i swapped my AK and shot them , i killed Green Arrow but Force! #1 killed me

i came back with my friends without Breaking NLR ( we kept a large distance ) then found Green Arrow again there and killed me + my friends

Evidence:
Demo File: http://www.mediafire.com/?11fss4xqmac3rtm

if u dont know how to play it , here is a simple tutorial

place it in C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Garrysmod/garrysmod/PLACE IT HERE

then open game and type in console

playdemo random

and it will start

Please Ban them with the max period u can afford , they deserve it , i warned them many times but they didnt listen + i didnt harm them i was just farming there in peace

my friends thats involved will comment +1
thanks
Force Rdmed me multiple times when I was a police officer walking the streets. Later Green Arrow and Force along with another person were on the top of the office building shooting everyone in the town with AWPs.
This is simple. It was a ordiary raid befalsmessene I sak it. They saw your contraband. It was obvious standing in a window. You broke NLR (All coleones) They kiledall of you when ridning and reason for killing you afterwards was because you guys tok out AKs and went mad.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(07-29-2013, 01:09 AM)Zaddion Wrote: Force Rdmed me multiple times when I was a police officer walking the streets. Later Green Arrow and Force along with another person were on the top of the office building shooting everyone in the town with AWPs.

The 3rd person was b3ast. Wearing red girl dress

(07-29-2013, 01:31 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: This is simple. It was a ordiary raid befalsmessene I sak it. They saw your contraband. It was obvious standing in a window. You broke NLR (All coleones) They kiledall of you when ridning and reason for killing you afterwards was because you guys tok out AKs and went mad.

1st of all ur English is bad . I can't understand it clearly.
2nd of all I didn't raid on any one . I only farmed contra and it was 100% hidden and there was no open windows
3rd of all u r not involved . And was not with us / them @ raid time
4th of all I was + my friends carleones and they was citizens. After killing me they turned to carleones and the demo (record) approves that.

So shut the fuck up and don't get into others buiseness that u r not involved to!
Denied.