READ ME!
alright so my friend that i got to start playing on your server, jake14 was, no ofence, infact a noob at this server and game.... (you can see his unban request in the forums for the whole story, just type jake14). The president (he has his title as dictator) had civilan bodygaurds and told them to kill anyone that comes up. being a noob my friend do so.... and was banned for a month his first ban! and he was following orders froma dictator.now the person ho banned him was johkhan... which he had banned me when i was a nood for breaking "hitmanRP" which i was unaware that that was in the rules.now this is not serous abuse of powers but serously... me or my friend were not told what we did was wrong and without warning banned and my friend for A MONTH! So please do something about him!
please read the admin abuse rules.

thank you
Jokhah wasn't abusing, jake14 could have left the dictators team at any time an he chose not to.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-28-2013, 08:27 PM)Fultzy Wrote: please read the admin abuse rules.

thank you

Yes

Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

warned.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(07-28-2013, 08:49 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Jokhah wasn't abusing, jake14 could have left the dictators team at any time an he chose not to.

Do you know how dictators do things. they make you do what they want. If you dont like it you die. it would be breaking rp to not do as told by a dictator.... oh and other dude, i wasnt trying to get anyone unbanned i was making the point of how hes abusing he admin powers
So he abused his admin powers by doing his job here? Banning you for breaking the rules? This is an unban request case not an admin abuse case. Also it does not matter how new you are the rules appear right as you join the server so that means you should read the rules. If another player is breaking the rules and is telling you to break the rules report it to an admin with @ because you are at fault if you break the rules. Not them for telling you too once you are caught.

Also for the second time. Read the rules for admin abuse cases. And use the template in said rules.
Closed.