Faustie
Player name: Faustie

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:26859943

Time in GMT: 12:20 GMT +3

Summary: I just joined the server on the request of Mage ( He was President and needed a trustworthy guard). I spawned and went to the elevator to report to his office. At the base of the elevator I see Faustie and Shark. Because they were tresspassing and a recent raid almost killed the President, I cautiously pulled my pistol at them and told them to leave the area. Faustie runs behind me and pulls an AK. Before I have time to react he shoots me in the face.
I asked him in OOC if he knew what FearRP is and he started lieing by the fact that he was already behind me. I deny that statement and tell him what really happened. He then makes up another story that he "tilted to my right when I was pulling the gun". That is an eye-catching lie. He clearly changed the story and practically confirmed my accusation.

He was not behind me or at my side. he was next to Shark and I had both in front of me.

Everything is present in the logs if you wish to view them accurately. I have provided a screenshot of his "suddenly changed" story.

Evidence: http://www.zimg.eu/i/453267452
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Not enough evidence to prove anything substantial.
I'll leave this open for another admin to cast their opinion.
I'll be honest with you, I'm not the best with words, I'm not even fully English, so I apologise if what I said was a bit misleading.

From my character's point of view, the pistol was clearly aimed right at Shark, and I was pretty much 90 degrees to your side. That is what I saw, and to me it clearly seemed as though I was outside of your field of view, as you can't see directly to your side. Hence I went behind you and ordered you to put the weapon down, as you couldn't have seen me doing so, at least from my characters point of view. When you failed to freeze and drop the gun and revolved around, I shot you.

I hope we can resolve this without it becoming a flamewar...
I'm not trying to start a flame war. You were unreasonable on the server and decided that this is the most apropriate way to solve this peacefully.

You were both next to eachother. I was poiniting the gun at shark then at you. At that second you ran behind me and pulled the AK. If you were to admit your mistake and apologise, I would have let this behind since no real damage was done.
Credit goes to Jamie.
How was I being unreasonable? I just explained to you what I saw from my point of view. I didn't flame at you or yell or insult or any such thing. I was perfectly willing to talk to you.

I wasn't exactly next to Shark either. I was close to him, but not directly next with him, so that when you drew the pistol and aimed at him, I was pretty much perpendicular to you. As I said in my previous paragraph, as I did not believe it would be possible for you to see me or aim at me at that angle, that is when I acted.
I admit, you weren't touching-close, but it was a very small distance between both of you. The angle was too large for you run behind me and pull a gun. I can understand you were trained soldiers and Skark's life didn't count too much for you, but you aren't exactly no-feal G.I. Joes. ^^
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm glad we're getting somewhere here, but I still think that from my POV the angle was pretty much perpendicular, and that I would've been able to get a gun on you without you noticing.

--
Also, sorry if I don't reply to this thread in the next few minutes if you want to post a response.. I'm busy for around 10 minutes, will be back then.
Let's just settle this missunderstanding and call it a day, ok? Tounge
Credit goes to Jamie.