BR on FIR3FARTGR
Video 
Name of player: FIR3FARTGR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29899914

Time in GMT: around 12:00

Server: Evocity_v33x

Summary: Asking to be killed and i think he was swearing in an other language

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1nmbiP7...e=youtu.be
Swearing in another language?Maybe talking to my friend next to me?In Greek sorry for not speaking english and not living in UK or USA.Lets all go racist and people from other countrys for forgeting their mic on.

+plus the cop telled me to shut up and stop talking in my language.
(07-28-2013, 12:30 PM)FIR3FART Wrote: Swearing in another language?Maybe talking to my friend next to me?In Greek sorry for not speaking english and not living in UK or USA.Lets all go racist and people from other countrys for forgeting their mic on.

and the part of please kill me? And you clearly where insulting him
(07-28-2013, 03:33 PM)Mikhial Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 12:30 PM)FIR3FART Wrote: Swearing in another language?Maybe talking to my friend next to me?In Greek sorry for not speaking english and not living in UK or USA.Lets all go racist and people from other countrys for forgeting their mic on.

and the part of please kill me? And you clearly where insulting him

Ok then lets have it your way ban me admins please.
why you did Ban request he didnt die to avoid an rp situation and he didnt run away from the officer who aim him with a gun so he didnt brake any rules i think.
(07-28-2013, 07:53 PM)Trooozos alkolikolikolikos Wrote: why you did Ban request he didnt die to avoid an rp situation and he didnt run away from the officer who aim him with a gun so he didnt brake any rules i think.

He asked to be killed thats failrp
(07-28-2013, 08:44 PM)Mikhial Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 07:53 PM)Trooozos alkolikolikolikos Wrote: why you did Ban request he didnt die to avoid an rp situation and he didnt run away from the officer who aim him with a gun so he didnt brake any rules i think.

You dont know the back story
(07-28-2013, 08:59 PM)FIR3FART Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 08:44 PM)Mikhial Wrote:

You dont know the back story

U wanted to die because u didnt wanne get arrested
Approved.