Ban length shortened
Your name: [FL:RP] Ludo

Your ban ID: 35144

Banned by: [FL]Jokhah

Reason: mic spam after kick warning

Involved: I believe this would be considered as only I to be involved

Why we should unban you: Well for starters I will admit to what I did was wrong and I should have played it out a little bit better maybe have put a radio beside me or something of the sort. But I will still defend my case here and I'm not asking for a complete unban request because I agree with the fact that what I did wasn't deemed right, but I do ask that at least it is shortened. The kick warning Jokhah had given me I wasn't aware of what so ever, my internet isn't the best so I thought I had just simply crashed so I hit esc and all that before even reading what the kick box had said (I didn't even know it was there) and type in retry in console. I did how ever go back to where I was and do the same thing. The reason for this was, We were about to start our Night Club RP and we were waiting on Rain to show up to place the dupe I told everyone so and they said they would wait outside. I didn't want them to loose interest encase Rain would have taken awhile so I thought just to go wait outside with the music, keep them entertained. Then banned. So I'm agreeing what I did was wrong but I don't see why its a mistake that will be coasting 3days. Thank you,

- Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Okay, I can do that for you. Next time do not do it again. Ban reduced to 24 hours.

done, closed.