Unfair Ban
Your name: Marco

Your ban ID: 35118

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: fail rp, rdm, working with government as BMD

Involved: Alot of people

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because the ban was not fair. RDM, i didn't kill a single person during the proceedings of this incident. Finally working with government as BMD, i didn't sell a single item as a black market dealer to the people so i never really worked with the government. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully this will all blow over.

Much love, no hate.
Marco
Marco actually raided the dictator with me and a couple other people iirc. I don't think he was working with the gov but I'm not sure about that.
(07-28-2013, 02:31 AM)Spyderr Wrote: Marco actually raided the dictator with me and a couple other people iirc. I don't think he was working with the gov but I'm not sure about that.

Yeah you're correct i was actually trying to get intel to help with raiding of the pres. No deals with the government were made.

Much love, no hate.
Marco
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(Not Involved) (Witness)
You just deserve it + Next time just play with known personality of RP !
Thanks to Jokhah <3 Ma best admin ever

Warned.
(07-28-2013, 03:17 AM)Bounty Hunter Wrote: (Not Involved) (Witness)
You just deserve it + Next time just play with known personality of RP !
Thanks to Jokhah <3 Ma best admin ever

What! Don't come here stirring. You weren't even there, you don't know the whole situation. So take your snide comments elsewhere.
I bore witness to this event, and allow me to just say that this oaf of a bounty hunter was not IN the game, Marcus did not do anything out of the ordinary. I can vouch for this guy, and may I add that your sycophantic comment to the admin is absurd. Plus at one point I was el Presidente and though I hate to pull rank (especially a fabricated and virtual one) I do believe it gives me a degree of credibility. If anyone claims otherwise of Marcus' actions I challenge them and openly object. To summarise, Marcus was our informant and his RP role brought a very dynamic twist to the server which I greatly appreciate as do so many others and may I ALSO add that the admin who banned Marcus also banned many other players for illegitimate reasons. So in hoping I'm speaking to sense and sensibility here, please, un-ban the man.
"You can't let the animals die in a movie... only the women."
He was standing in the pres office, AK out, not selling, standing there as a guard. I can remove RDM from the record, but he even says he was playing an informant. He is a black market dealer, not a spy. And as someone else claimed, he raided the president with people, raiding as a black market dealer is not allowed. Comments?
(07-28-2013, 05:19 AM)Jokhah Wrote: He was standing in the pres office, AK out, not selling, standing there as a guard. I can remove RDM from the record, but he even says he was playing an informant. He is a black market dealer, not a spy. And as someone else claimed, he raided the president with people, raiding as a black market dealer is not allowed. Comments?

I was the president's head bodyguard at the time and can confirm that marco didn't break any rules. We required a BMD to restock us as we were short on supplies due to constant raiding. I requested he come visit us to supply my men. He obliged. He was simply present in the inner part of the base to supply us. He wasn't actually working with us. He had in fact been paid a generous reward for his services by the dictator and would have left if it weren't for the fact we were being raided when the admin showed up.

As for whether or not he was an informant, I can't say. I didn't notice anything particularly out of the ordinary although I guess he could have provided some information on our security protocols perhaps.
(07-28-2013, 05:19 AM)Jokhah Wrote: He was standing in the pres office, AK out, not selling, standing there as a guard. I can remove RDM from the record, but he even says he was playing an informant. He is a black market dealer, not a spy. And as someone else claimed, he raided the president with people, raiding as a black market dealer is not allowed. Comments?

AK out, The AK was only for self defense if i needed to use it. Not selling, Nobody had asked me for a single item so of course i wasn't selling because nobody was in need of items. standing there as a guard, No i wasn't in fact the dictator gave me an option to change my job to 'Dictators Guard' but i refused with no intent of actually helping him anyway. As for raiding as a BMD previous to this it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, so i had no real time to think about what i was doing. I can acknowledge that i did break a rule by doing so i can confirm that it was not intentional and i had no intent to break any rules.
(07-28-2013, 07:17 AM)Deno Wrote:

I was the president's head bodyguard at the time and can confirm that marco didn't break any rules. We required a BMD to restock us as we were short on supplies due to constant raiding. I requested he come visit us to supply my men. He obliged. He was simply present in the inner part of the base to supply us. He wasn't actually working with us. He had in fact been paid a generous reward for his services by the dictator and would have left if it weren't for the fact we were being raided when the admin showed up.

As for whether or not he was an informant, I can't say. I didn't notice anything particularly out of the ordinary although I guess he could have provided some information on our security protocols perhaps.

Seeing as Deno was directly involved in the horrible rulebreaking dictatorship, I will take his word and release Marco. Approved.