BR-on Spyderr
player name: spyderr

steam id:STEAM_0:0:40778701

server v33x

Game time: minutes afeter this BR

summary: ok so we got called to the appartments tehre were shots being Heard then when we asked fro the warrant we broke in then we found spyderr with a knife breaking fear rp we already ahd guns out.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIk2CIRSUOA
Wat, I never shot my gun. Two citizens where propclimbing ontop of the picnic tables onto the wall in the little park, they go get jake and then jake comes over hops onto the wall he looks through the windows. Before Follay (The owner of the house, I was guarding him at the time) had a search warrant a civillian had assisted the police by throwing a molotov at one of the doors. Follay then got a search warrant and then rammed the second door, I ran up and shanked steven then they killed me.
waht the hell r u talking about .....?

i came and instantly went to u door none of this ocatios i broke any rules please stop liying in the cort house that is abnable
(07-27-2013, 11:58 PM)Jake14 Wrote: waht the hell r u talking about .....?

i came and instantly went to u door none of this ocatios i broke any rules please stop liying in the cort house that is abnable

I'm mixing you up with another cop then. You only came just before the molotov was thrown. I think it was steven that was on the wall.
I was afk when this happened, all I know when I came back to look at the logs was that I was randomly raided, and arrested for no reason.
+ you came in when I had the knife out, self defence buddy ever heard of it?
The citizens did propclimb So he killed them and he was with gun out so he can use If he put out gun just when you point on him that FearRp
Approved.