A Huge Missunderstand!
Your name: PaperHat

Your ban ID: 35071

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: "Invaild Reason To Kill"

Involved: PaperHat - STEAM_0:1:46427274
ElekTrickZz Dizzle - STEAM_0:1:50893745
[FL:RP] Elements - STEAM_0:0:22979341

Why we should unban you: hello there aviator you just got missunderstand and banned me by the BR that Moist posted. you banned me after you saw an edited or late-started record video where you cant see even not a half of what happend: Elements randomly started to punch me, then i told him to stop after he didnt stop i called a police officer, elements stopped for 5 min and then came back as a police officer, when i was in my car he started to shoot at me with no reason, then some other guy killed him and saved me from RDM later he came back as a nexus secretery and started to randomly punch me after he got demoted, came back as a citizen and started to randomly punch me again! there was something like 4 cops and NONE of them did ANYTHING so i got tired of it, pulled out an AK-47 or an M4A1 i dont remember and killed him after randomly punching me like 10 times and breaking NLR when got killed by trying to RDM me as a cop.
Do you have any evidence of him punching you before the incident shown in the Ban Request?

You can't really kill someone for punching you. What I saw in the ban request shows you killing the person after he punches you once or twice. At the moment I don't see as reason for a removal of the suspension as it seems just.
Regards,
aviator
Aviator Elements tried to RDM me as a cop with no reason when i was in my car isnt it a reason for a kill? trying to rdm you and you are surviving it?
Actualy I Was The Guy Who Killed Him. Because He Punched Me Alot Of Times While He Works For The Goverment Then He Shot Me(I Escaped) He Punched Another People From My Team And Random Arrested And Random Tazed My Team. I Had A Look From Far Of What Happent. I Waited For The Right Moment To Kill Him. I Have No Records But I Saw It.
I Saw The BR And The Invovled And Then Saw The UnBR.
This Guy Abusing His Power As Goverment Worker.
(Notice That He Didnt Killed Me).
So My Revenge On Him Was Legal.
I Wached Him Cuz I Waited For Medic And Saw That Until My Revenge He Died Too.
please unban me i really love playing in Fearless servers and i had a reason to kill him he tried to RDM me as a cop and i have evidence Sad
Please show me the evidence.
Regards,
aviator
The guy who killed Elements just approved that every single word that i said is thruth are you kidding me? :|
Physical evidence, not someone saying you're correct or incorrect.
This is the ban request which you got banned for: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35090
It shows you shooting down [FL:RP] Elements for punching you twice, there were even cops surrounding you to deal with the assault.

With regards to Vuskk', I do not know where he comes into this since he was not present in the video, as PaperHat killed [FL:RP] Elements.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, PaperHat (STEAM_0:1:46427274), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is due to an invalid reason to kill, as shown in the video provided in the ban request. In the future contact the Police to deal with assaults, rather than take it into your own hands.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator