SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25776830 (Ted)
‪STEAM_0:0:59296969‬ (Hillerbear)
Time in GMT:
2:56 PM GMT+2
Server:
V33X
Summary:
I spawned And I saw the presdient In my spawn I ask why and I got taze+ Handcuff.
Evidence:
http://youtu.be/7pKCTPhMFFQ
Alright, basically the president decided to visit her Grand mother/mother's house. She goes inside and I spot corleones inside standing awfully close to her. In order to assure the president's safety I rush inside and order you to go out, note that before I tazed you I told you several times to leave, which can't be seen in the video because you either cut that out or you started recording the second I tazed you. But I gave you several chances to leave, as you're under gun point the thing you -should- do is obey me and exit the building. Instead you decide to break fearrp and run around the house yelling failrp and random taze when I tazed you. I also was going to let you go, but then you said 'All Corleones, kill the President' at that point I was going to arrest you due to death threats against the president, but then I got tranqed, and we left.

You're also skyping/teamspeaking with a friend whilst playing on the server, which makes me suspect that you're metagaming pretty hard.
i dont see if you just spawned, it could of easily been protection of president to keep you away
also even if they arrest you at end I dont care because "corleones kill the president" is what I herd
denied