Different skins for tazer and Speed cam
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Different skins for tazer and Speed cam

Description: Well sometimes people mistake the tazer and speed camera and will run the officer over or point a gun at their face as self defence, could we have another texture for it please? I mean its confusing if they are pointing a gun at you or a speed trap

Why: because its confusing and annoying when because you cant tell if its a gun of speed camera
The following 2 users Like Coupcunt's post:
  • Kethus, NotSep
The tazer model seems all right to me, however the speed radar should definitely be changed.
+support
+Support for speed radar getting changed.
TuftyGoblin Wrote:Well sometimes people mistake the tazer and speed camera and will run the officer over or point a gun at their face as self defence

1. CDM is not allowed, do it in that circumstance will mean a ban.
2. Why would you point a gun at a cop in self defence? If he shoots you for no reason = ban. Plus you give him a reason to shoot.
(07-26-2013, 01:45 PM)Termin Wrote:
TuftyGoblin Wrote:Well sometimes people mistake the tazer and speed camera and will run the officer over or point a gun at their face as self defence

1. CDM is not allowed, do it in that circumstance will mean a ban.
2. Why would you point a gun at a cop in self defence? If he shoots you for no reason = ban. Plus you give him a reason to shoot.

But you don't know if when you are driving by you are actually getting a gun pointed at you or not, but it might just be a cop checking your speed.
Big +Support, already suggested but should be changed.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
It's very easy to tell. I've never had that problem.
Regards,
aviator
(07-26-2013, 02:22 PM)Aviator Wrote: It's very easy to tell. I've never had that problem.

What will new players think when the cops are walking around with Magnums and HL2 Pistols?

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Rain, Kethus
If the cop doesn't tell you to do anything, he can't expect you to comply with FearRP.
+Support, all reasons stated above.
+Support, its not very intimidating when they hold that hl2 pistol as it looks nothign like a tazer, and the speed cam should look like this. It could have like a vgui where it tells the officer the speed limit on the left and tracks a certain car once you click on it and if they break limit it flashes red with a beep sound or something. [Image: speed-gun-440.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
  • equal, NotSep