The Trusted Group
Yes, we know we know, admins and SoulRipper have announced a Trusted group giving certain players special privileges and extra tools. I have read through countless suggestions were people are like "YEH! Lets make it for Trusted!". First off, they are not Kings and Queens, they do not get a red carpet rolled out when they enter the server, they are praised for Good RP but, just like admins, are normal players. Secondly, this angers me because first off, we arent even positive this will happen yet, and second, s.J said it will only be 5 or 6 people at max, and I think making an addon to the server for a few admins and 6 other players is stupid. Im just here to say drop it with the trusted stuff. We all know about it and its not a big deal. My main point is that everyone here needs to stop bringing trusted into every thing. I mean for god sakes its not even existing yet!
I agree with Noobias.
support is granted, my friend
Trusted is a good suggestion, the people who get it deserved what ever praise they get as they earned it.

By making this suggestion arnt you just bringing up the topic anyway?
Trusted people shouldn't be promoted. Discussion will occur such as "I deserved it better than him" and that sort. It's just not worth risking a nasty argue for two extra tools on the server.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
We said 5-6 people at first because not many of you are mature enough to get it yet lol.
The number will obviously increase over time, you complain about people saying "make it for trusted" and yet that is pretty much the reason I came up with the idea (too many suggestions are denied because we don't trust normal players enough)
Quit complainin' ^^
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Marius
Chill Noobias Smile I get that people are a bit excited. Let them Smile
Excited for what? You get access to two stupid tools. OH GAWD DAT IZ SO NICE!!11
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-15-2011, 11:30 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Excited for what? You get access to two stupid tools. OH GAWD DAT IZ SO NICE!!11

I believe they have not announced what will be given yet, lets wait until its made before you go and rage. Being trusted will at least let the people know who is being noticed and praised for good RP

(06-15-2011, 11:46 AM)dryblood321 Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 11:30 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Excited for what? You get access to two stupid tools. OH GAWD DAT IZ SO NICE!!11

I believe they have not announced what will be given yet, lets wait until its made before you go and rage. Being trusted will at least let the people know who is being noticed and praised for good RP

Oh sorry that, by analising my writing, you decided that I am raging, Dr.House.
Being trusted will bring more conflicts than benefaction.
Credit goes to Jamie.