Unfair ban
(07-25-2013, 05:42 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Do you not realize that lying wont get you out of a ban yet? You're just digging a deeper hole.

so if someone saying the truth you call him "lying wont get you out of a ban yet"

lol what can i say hardluck to me to not record all shit from the beggning

but after this i'll make sure that i record every single second i play so when i get called liar i have something to prove what hapoen

and i'm not calling anyone liar but narc and pavilion

and yeah this is the last time i think i will get banned unfairly because next time i will be recording
Come on fultzy do something about it he just said it Smile see ? now unban us
I don't think you understand what rushing means?

Shortly after you'd tranq'd Narcotic, both of you rushed out of MTL, and gunned me down. I tried to shoot back in defense, but was dead after a few seconds.

That's basically it all. You've lied through the whole case, and this is my final comment. I'll leave it for the review of the administrator/SA.
I swear and 100% sure that u shot me when we opened the door, then my friend tranqed narc then when rushed out and shot u to death
i'm not going to say this is the final comment but i can't stop replying some one calling me a liar which he's the one who lie to get his friend out of this
Come on fultzy u just know the truth unban us ..

Wow, smile look at them ignoring us .... thats just because they want to get narc out from the problem what an abuse
Are you serious?

This has nothing to do with the fact it was Narcotic or any sign of abuse. You attacked two cops for no reason and took one of them hostage. And that is still how it stands on how you explain it and how they explain it. I dont understand what else you see in this case. Its a case of you being in denial that you broke the rules just because Narcotic is involved in the situation.
Proove it that we shot them first and for no reason ? let them proove that we shot first come on ?
Why dont you prove you did? Where is that evidence we have all been waiting for that you said you guys had?
We only got the part where we got him in the building