Unfair ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Coal

Your ban ID: 34981

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Random hostaging

Involved: Smile#GR

Why we should unban you: So what happend is We were at the MTL Building a restaurant Because we couldn't build it at the city, So first we were building at the MTL then 2 ppl Came and rammed our door with their car so we got weapons Because they didn't want to leave and kept ramming the door then we said leave or we will kill you guys, then they left when they left we still had guns 1 sec later a police car came in front of us and saw our guns and 1 of them were Narcotic so we heard them they were getting guns, then we were about to talk we opened the door 1 of them shot me multiple times then we started shooting so my friend tranqed 1 of them then the other we couldn't tranq he we killed him cuz he was shooting and then we tied the other cop who was narcotic then we told him to get in the building and he got in few moments later Fultzy came and said why are you guys hostaging him ? we told him what happend but , and then narcotic lied to him and told him that they shot first He lied i swear to god, then we told fultzy to check the logs but he didn't, he banned me instantly without saying a word ! and banned my friend as well go and check my friend's thread and you will see a video, Please unban me because that was unfair
The police did not shoot first. You did. They were in the car when you did
I swear to god that they started, not just because his your friend that means that u can believe him, ok come proove it that we did it first show me where it says on the logs come on tell me ?

Stop lying for god sake every thing is obvious,

Narcotic you know that lyin to an admin can get a perm ban right ? then we will see who said the truth, soon

Come on reply say something, go and check the logs and will see who got the truth
Looking forward to seeing your cut video.
The video will not help alot cuz we only recorded when you got in the building ....

Come on fultzy stop being quiet and Do something u know the truth, you know that they shot first
I know the coal. And that is what I'm currently sticking to.
What ? what do you mean by, I know the coal ?
Let's see, Coal.

I was the second Officer, which was accompanying Narcotic. I'm just going to get it clear, that lying in the court house will lead to a permanent suspension.

Quote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

The first three lines of your unban request are complete lies. My self and Narcotic was just taking a patrol around, we come past MTL, to see you and your friend holding guns. (If you were building a passive restaurant role-play, why would you even have them equipped?) We did not even get close to your gate with our patrol car, and you stated we rammed it multiple times, therefore that was a complete lie.

To continue on with this, neither of us shot prior to you opening fire. We was stood near the gate, when you fired. Narcotic returned fire if I'm correct and he was then Tranq'd.

You then rushed out the gate, I hadn't shot yet, and then put as many bullets as you could into my body.

You then hostaged Narcotic resulting in your ban.
Coal I suggest you calm down or you'll get a heart attack. Also, review your attitude, everyone else is being polite and calm you're the only one panicking here. I advise you provide the evidence that you have to support yor unban request.
(If you were building a passive restaurant role-play, why would you even have them equipped?) = 2 ppl Came and rammed our door with their car so we got weapons

, and you stated we rammed it multiple times, therefore that was a complete lie. = 2 ppl Came and rammed our door with their car

1, You werent the other cop stop lying i talked to you before and i saw ur skin 10 minutes before this happend in u were on ur own car and the other guys was with narc in 1 car, + i didn't say that you guys rammed my car i said 2 ppl not you guys ...

U my sir are the biggest liar in the whole word, not just because his ur friend that means that u can lie Smile