Unfair ban
An administrator has posted the logs of the said disputable moment. Are you claiming that you don't believe the staff?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
guys this is just a game omg.

And you are violating the forum rules. Warned.
Who ?
i'm not calling you a liar i i say that he the officer next to narcotic was shooting first when i opend the door
(07-25-2013, 05:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: An administrator has posted the logs of the said disputable moment. Are you claiming that you don't believe the staff?

Because all of you guys, are with narc cuz he was an admin and his ur freind
Coal Wrote:Picture i wont believe anything, till you get something that we can believe it
doomdude i'm not saying that but i'm sure of what i'm saying i remember every thing happend for million times the guy who was with narcotic start shooting idk if he has the mp5 when he came or before but he started shooting

also when we asked narcotic what was the officer name who we killed? he said i don't you .. you killed him
what do u mean by sayin dat ?

huh ? what

Wait pav if that was really u why the fuck did you shoot us huh why ? tell them the truth why did you shoot us ? for no reason just cuz we had guns ?
Do you not realize that lying wont get you out of a ban yet? You're just digging a deeper hole.

I've already said, I did not shoot at you. I did not shoot one bullet until you came rushing out of the area, with your guns. Even then, I only shot around 5 bullets, because you instantly gunned me down.

P.S Smile, I don't appreciate being called a ''little kid with a voice changer'', since it's not relevant in the case, I'll just ignore you.
Fultzy check the logs and see who shot first

(07-25-2013, 05:42 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Do you not realize that lying wont get you out of a ban yet? You're just digging a deeper hole.

I've already said, I did not shoot at you. I did not shoot one bullet until you came rushing out of the area, with your guns. Even then, I only shot around 5 bullets, because you instantly gunned me down.

P.S Smile, I don't appreciate being called a ''little kid with a voice changer'', since it's not relevant in the case, I'll just ignore you.

you didn't shoot only 5 times, i had a Kevlar and i got 100 health that took 30 hp from me + you shot first if we rushed into the building that doesn't mean that you have permission to shoot us that's our house not a shooting fucking area, u shot first and u just said it. :
I've already said, I did not shoot at you. I did not shoot one bullet until you came rushing out of the area) See so you shot first, and fultzy said that we shot first see that means that he was lying and, an other admin said why would an admin lie ? see That's a full proove here