Unfair ban
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
here Narcotic asking his friend's to lie now lol

First it wasn't you who was with narcotic it was someone else i don't remember the name but it wasn't you

when i opend the gate the guy who was with narcotic shooted first then i closed the gate again i got my tranqz and i opend it and tranq narcotic then we opend the gate we start shooting each other me and the officer because he started shooting before we close the gate.. just wow you're pro in lies narc and pavilion .. but it's rlly funny that u lie on this thread i thought you are 18 or older but seems you use voice changer little liar kid pavilion
I am not mad at all doomdude i am here to proove that i am 100% innocent

I am not mad i am here to proov that i am 100% innocent same as my friend, smile
Requesting logs from 25-07-2013 4:55PM GMT +1 to prove that a MP5 was dropped to Pavilion and he was killed by Smile.
H a h a h a h a ur so funny post a fucking picture without editing come on wating post a picture sayin dat thinggy Smile
^ yeah you gonna change nick name and kill in 4:55 pm gmt ?^^ nice

the original logs was around 3:15 pm or 3:20 pm gmt while i was banned

narcotic why you keep lying? it's a game we play for fun

not to troll it's really troll what you try to do lol , but i know they're your friends we aren't getting unbanned because i know you will find a way to lie .. shame on you narc pavilion and flutzy it's a game for god sake we didn't join the server to start this comp
Yes actually we know everything since we fighted about it u remember narc ? Stop playing games fultzy is ur friend but this thing will be bigger and bigger i fucking promise u fultzy for believing them not us i promise u, i'm not done till this get to a super admin or soul
Logs show Pavillion being on scene proving Coal incorrect.

[16:54:18] Smile #GR (STEAM_0:0:37846670) Killed: [FL:RP] Pavilion (STEAM_0:1:53491316) using weapon_mad_galil

Coal picking up the MP5
[16:54:20] [FL:RP] Coal (STEAM_0:0:67298141) picked up weapon_mad_mp5 - ()
Picture i wont believe anything, till you get something that we can believe it
well if it's really was pavilion then he's the one who start shooting!! i'm 100% sure

however,when we asked narcotic who was the other cop? he said you killed him

also the topic is because the officer shooted us first so i tranqz narco and we killed the other and this is the truth if i get banned fairly i will not come here and post i'm sure of what i'm saying , why did flutzy banned us before checking the logs we keep telling him what happend why did you belive narcotic and saying that we lie? i have 209 hours on the server with 1 unfair ban and this is the number 2 ban unfairly too lol it's all about random while it's not!! if you don't like us that doesn't you go and ban us
You calling me a liar?