Flutzy admin abuse!
Name:F Smile #GR

Time/Date: 30 minute before this before posting this

Steam ID: my steam id STEAM_0:0:37846670 idk about his steam id

Name of Administrator: Flutzy

Evidence: i keep telling him to check the logs but he ignored and banned us, you know just because narcotic was in team and your friend you want him to get out of this you saw nothing and you belive narcotic we were just hostaging him for the same reason we told you why you banned us before checking anything? we told you the truth and you banned us 2 days? at least why you didn't check logs?

anyway here's the video when we were speaking to him he saw nothing if you checked the logs you will found everything what happend banning us unfairly like this it's admin abuse and you know that,! anyway i'm uploading the video now while we was speaking to you and telling you exactelly what happend and you simplly banned us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grHh_cX2i...e=youtu.be
Quote:Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Well, I can't say I don't understand a word you said - frankly, all I see is words that don't compose any logical statements. Fix this mess if you want anybody to review it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grHh_cX2i...e=youtu.be

here's the video!!

he didn't see any thing he belive narcotic and banned us while we was telling he what happend
This is what I saw from your video.

1: You put him in the cage and told him "we're going to do something with you" No documentation of your reason to the hostage as to why he's a hostage.

2: Complete lack of evidence of the event that sparked the hostaging.

3: You using 3rd person to look over walls and down the street.

4: You said that they shot at you, then you later state that you hostaged him and killed his buddy because they shot at you, then later state that he wasn't the one shooting at you, but he saw your guns and then you hostaged him. Which that final statement is exactly what the admin said twice to you and you said no that isn't what happened.

I also noticed 3 cars in your base. One near the gate, two in the hangar. And I'm still confused why resturant owners pulled out heavy assault rifles instead of just contacting the police. Much less why your establishment wasn't even placed even though you said it was finished. That's just what I've noticed from the video.
well i'm sure i said that in the video let me tell you what happend from the beggning

first we was building in the mtl!

for a long time!!!

then a cop came and rammed the door he said open its the police

i said to him what do you want? go away we are building as you see the resturant "you can see it from outside"

he start shooting at the door and keep saying open it now

we took the guns to tell him to go away but when i opend the door he start shooting us with his pistol

so we killed him before he kill us and we took his car inside!!

the lambo is mine and the other bmw is coal's car

after a while

he changed his job and he came again with his friend he said open i just wanna take my car "the police car we took inside"

we told him that's nlr because you died you forgot everything how do you know your car is here?

they said ok!! and they went away and they came back again and start annoying us again!!

i took myrifle and opend the door and before i told them to go away but they went away before i shoot and i didn't shoot i just wanted them to go away

at the same time police car came "narc" and "pavilion" they saw myrifle and i closed the mtl door as you see in he 3rd person they parked ther car there

anyway coal wasn't afk but he was in F1~inv and he was facing the door so he wasn't pointing the gun at anyway

when i opend the door one of them shooted coal with mp5 and i closed the door i got mytranq

i told coal to back i will tranq them!! anyway i opend the door and ran into the garage and when i saw the first officer i tranqed him then we ran to go out as they start shooting we will shoot them back

when we went out pavilion shooted and we shoot him back and he died!! he almost killed me you can check the hp int he video and we took narcotic as a hostage... "why you took narcotic as a hostage" ! simply there was full cops full sru we don't to let him go and get the sru and all of this

so when we took him as a hostage to avoid that happen to us but he said "fraps is on"

we didn't do anything wrong lol but we said ok good if you recorded that it will show that your friend started shooting!!

we took him inside the cage and you saw everything happend

Fultzy didn't see anything of this and we told him what happend and we said check the logs

and he banned us for 2 days he belives narcotic lies and think we are lieing since he didn't see anything

and narcotic is lieing +pavilion i don't care if he was in the team but he lied +pavilion

they keep saying we start shooting which all lies i have 209 hours with 1 unfairly ban too but and this the second one!!

i wouldn't do all of this but it's abuse banning us for no reason just because we hostaged his friend narcotic and i bet he pm'ed him to ban us and he kept lying i'm sure all this happend the pm between narcotic and fultzy

because when we was telling him all what happend he banned us while he didn't see nothing thats why i posted this!

and narcotic lied to Fultzy he said we shooted them while in car lol also pavilion lied too he said i was going to shoot back but they killed me!! what about myvideo? i'm almost dead!

it's an admin abuse
The only building I see at mtl is the cage you put narcotic in.

Now you say you have had the guns out but in the video you said you just got them out because of the ramming door.

If you are building you do not need guns. But since there is no building and you have guns I can safely say you weren't building.
well i didn't say in the video what happend from the beggning i told you from the 2 people came!!

as i said in mypost "we got the guns since that cop came before all this happend and we killed him because he rammed the door and when i asked who r u? he said it's police and he shooted the door he can't do this shooting randomly and annoy us so we got the guns we opend it to tell him to go away but sadly he start shooting us we killed him we took his car inside"

in that since we had the guns till he came again with his friend < i already said what happend

but in the video i didn't tell you what happen from the beggning u didn't ask us because i bet narcotic was pm'ing you "just ban them" and you did ..you asked us and we told you the truth

i don't know you and i have nothing against you but if you abused your adminst like this i'm going to post an admin abuse

so thats what i'm doing now! i told you what happend from the beggning so no need to ask more question fultzy
This still belongs in the unban request section and I still find no reason for you to be unbanned. But if you don't want to talk anymore I'll just allow a SA to handle the case.
Fultzy don't comment on my thread please i'm not asking you to unban me i'm not asking to unban all i'm doing here

admin abuse thread which you know abused

also if you say " I still find no reason for you to be unbanned"

then what's the reason to banned me?

i told you what happend if you don't belive idc but banning randomly because your friend said ban them

you have no reason at all to banned us it's not because i don't like the "ban reason"

it's randomly!! why would i post all of this ? because u abused ur adminst while we telling you the truth and you still have no reason to unban me? idc if you didn't because you abused your admins

so if you think this belongs in the unban request section i think not in mycase what you did is abuse

just don't comment in mythread i posted what all happen .. so no need for your comments ..ty