Fultzy 100% abuse
Name: Coal

Time/Date: 25-jul-13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67298141

Name of Administrator: [FL] Fultzy

So what happend is We were at the MTL Building a restaurant Because we couldn't build it at the city, So first we were building at the MTL then 2 ppl Came and rammed our door with their car so we got weapons Because they didn't want to leave and kept ramming the door then we said leave or we will kill you guys, then they left when they left we still had guns 1 sec later a police car came in front of us and saw our guns and 1 of them were Narcotic so we heard them they were getting guns, then we were about to talk we opened the door 1 of them shot me multiple times then we started shooting so my friend tranqed 1 of them then the other we couldn't tranq he we killed him cuz he was shooting and then we tied the other cop who was narcotic then we told him to get in the building and he got in few moments later Fultzy came and said why are you guys hostaging him ? we told him what happend but , and then narcotic lied to him and told him that they shot first He lied i swear to god, then we told fultzy to check the logs but he didn't he banned me instantly without saying a word ! and banned my friend as well go and check my friend's thread and you will see a video, that was really abuse cuz he banned us to get his friend out (Narcotic) Please do something about him
Quote:Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Well, You were 100% ignoring us about the logs we had a record of that uploading it now

+ You got him cuz his ur friend and was on ur team aswell

You got him out *
Then post an unban. Read the courthouse rules
i will keep this and i will post an unban request as well cuz u ignored us
Do as you wish. There is also no need for you both to post one on the same topic.
Nope actually u banned us both
Same topic...

But alright then. You randomly hostaged a police officer and I banned you. That's pretty much it.
Not random are you kidding me ? read it they shot us first and the other 1 had an mp5 he wouldn't get an mp5 if he didn't want to shoot us + the other cop shot us for no reason and you didn't do anything to him ...

Stop lying we told u every thing in the game but u didn't want to listen and banned us unfairly ..
This belongs in the unban request section. That is where this belongs and we can take care of it over there.

Thank you.