Temar
(07-24-2013, 11:44 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 11:34 PM)Freezak Wrote: I saw Temar that day, and i must say one thing about you Jonas - shame on you. Shame on you taht you are writing an admin abuse thread, just because Temar decided to have some fun with other players. And they had it, excluding you. Temar did so much for FL, you can't even count it. Zykaz, no one cares that you don't want to donate to the server - i will not cry, go ahead and play as normal player. Temar is a person who enhances and improves gameplay out here and obviously you Jonas are trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. While you think about ruining RP of other players, think how many things Temar did to improve and give more capabilities to RP. Of course it's not excuse to ruin any RP, but infact Temar didn't do that, if some minutes of having fun ruined your RP somehow, please visit a doctor.

All right. I never said that Temar didn't do any good for the servers. Ever (again, I really feel people should stop overreacting and twisting my words).
He sure contributed at lot, but should we just let him do whatever? In my opinion, no. I don't see your post getting us anywhere in the abuse thread, as it got nothing with the actual case to do.
As I said before; this is not a discussion on whether he was doing it for the fun.

Alright, because admins (developers) are just slaves who must respond to @ calls, and can't do completely NOTHING. Your arguments are invalid, you are trying to make an admin slave who needs to just respond to @ calls. It has alot to do with the actual case, as your arguments are completely wrong - doing one small thing just for fun is reason for an abuse thread? people are sometimes collecting evidence for abuse thread during even few months, and they are really serious ones. In that case, Temar just decided to reduce his size and play around for literally 5 minutes. Not sure if he even caused any harm to RP players (woah, magically we got shitload of roleplayers).
(07-24-2013, 11:55 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 11:34 PM)Freezak Wrote: I saw Temar that day, and i must say one thing about you Jonas - shame on you. Shame on you taht you are writing an admin abuse thread, just because Temar decided to have some fun with other players. And they had it, excluding you. Temar did so much for FL, you can't even count it. Zykaz, no one cares that you don't want to donate to the server - i will not cry, go ahead and play as normal player. Temar is a person who enhances and improves gameplay out here and obviously you Jonas are trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. While you think about ruining RP of other players, think how many things Temar did to improve and give more capabilities to RP. Of course it's not excuse to ruin any RP, but infact Temar didn't do that, if some minutes of having fun ruined your RP somehow, please visit a doctor.

All right. I never said that Temar didn't do any good for the servers. Ever (again, I really feel people should stop overreacting and twisting my words).
He sure contributed at lot, but should we just let him do whatever? In my opinion, no. I don't see your post getting us anywhere in the abuse thread, as it got nothing with the actual case to do.
As I said before; this is not a discussion on whether he was doing it for the fun.

Alright, because admins (developers) are just slaves who must respond to @ calls, and can't do completely NOTHING. Your arguments are invalid, you are trying to make an admin slave who needs to just respond to @ calls. It has alot to do with the actual case, as your arguments are completely wrong - doing one small thing just for fun is reason for an abuse thread? people are sometimes collecting evidence for abuse thread during even few months, and they are really serious ones. In that case, Temar just decided to reduce his size and play around for literally 5 minutes. Not sure if he even caused any harm to RP players (woah, magically we got shitload of roleplayers).

If the only way to entertain themselves on a RP server is to do what I stated multiple times, he should probably move on. When admins are not on admin duty, they should be doing what regular players are doing. Again, you're twisting my words. I never said an admin should only be a slave, nor to only serve.
(07-25-2013, 12:04 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 11:55 PM)Freezak Wrote:

If the only way to entertain themselves on a RP server is to do what I stated multiple times, he should probably move on. When admins are not on admin duty, they should be doing what regular players are doing. Again, you're twisting my words. I never said an admin should only be a slave, nor to only serve.

I'm not twisting your words, i'm pharaphrasing them in a right way.
Thank you for your commentary Freezak, but since you're not a staff member - this is not the place for you to prosecute or question anyone.
(07-25-2013, 09:22 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Thank you for your commentary Freezak, but since you're not a staff member - this is not the place for you to prosecute or question anyone.

Thank you, but i'm not even trying to prosecute or question anyone. I was a witness of this situation so i wrote what i think about that. And since i wrote all i wanted to, my participation in this discussion ends here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Running around chasing midgets? C'mon what more do you want in a RP server, I love it when admins have a sense of humour! Cheese

Not involved, warned
So Jonas, judging from your opinion I should spend 24/7 watching you on the server so you in no way break character or mistakenly use the wrong chat in IC or OOC. I am actually amazed what case you're posting an abuse thread about.

Zykaz, since I don't care about sugarcoating things, no-one cares whether you donate or not. You are not that important. In fact, I'll bet that FL won't crumble and die if you straight up leave. So either stop complaining non-productivelly or walk out.

As for everyone else who is entertaining the idea of posting on the thread: Don't if you're not involved.
(07-25-2013, 03:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So Jonas, judging from your opinion I should spend 24/7 watching you on the server so you in no way break character or mistakenly use the wrong chat in IC or OOC. I am actually amazed what case you're posting an abuse thread about.

Again, I never ever said the admins should be slaves moderating the servers 24/7. I said that when not on admin duty, they should do what regular players do. I honestly don't ever mind administrators not being on duty, but when this is what they do instead, I don't exactly think it's appropriate.
One of the administrators objectives are to make a great environment to roleplay in. Since when is this discussion about using the IC or OOC chat? I don't blame people using the wrong chat (unless they do it consistently). I do it myself sometimes, I mean who haven't put a / too much in a PM, or ./ instead of .// for local OOC? Another thing I don't understand is how you can comment all you want, while regular members are toned down by the administrators? You don't seem to have any direct involvement in this, and neither does Termin. Furthermore seems like we have hidden posts on page 4. Interesting.
First of all, read the rules for posting an abuse thread. Second of all, you are yet again convinced that there is a conspiracy against you. Let me break your illusion, you are not important enough for an actual conspiracy to take place againt you. Sorry, but you're not.

The reason why I brought the IC/OOC chat thing is for the same reason you posted an abuse thread: nitpicking.
(07-25-2013, 03:22 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First of all, read the rules for posting an abuse thread. Second of all, you are yet again convinced that there is a conspiracy against you. Let me break your illusion, you are not important enough for an actual conspiracy to take place againt you. Sorry, but you're not.

The reason why I brought the IC/OOC chat thing is for the same reason you posted an abuse thread: nitpicking.

I did read the rules of the admin abuse cases, but I am still wondering why. I don't see you contributing any more to the discussion that what a regular member could.
I'm not thinking there is a "conspiracy" against me in what I just mentioned. If there were to be any it shouldn't be because of me, but rather because of the accused administrator.