Goodbye for 6 months.
Star 
Due to a recent ban, admin's decision, well Ex-Admin's decision, i'll be gone for six months - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35056

I'm just doing a quick goodbye letter to who it may concern. Fearless is a great community and I will mark my calender, and here's a tip, don't post anything on an admin's profile, not even a harmless, passive joke. You will be banned because it means you have broke the terms of service.
(Just for a note, the other person who got banned was only added as a friend discuss the ban)

Farewell, can't wait to see you in half a year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Death threats aren't jokes, buddy.

Your actions were clearly acts of disrespect, you're just pathetic, I warned you at first, you didn't comply, I reported.
(07-24-2013, 08:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Death threats aren't jokes, buddy.

Your actions were clearly acts of disrespect, you're just pathetic, I warned you at first, you didn't comply, I reported.

I've never gave you a death threat, when did I?

And plus, you've never even "warned" me about this before, I just posted comments on your profile, when did I give you a death threat?
I just joined a week or two ago, i've never even played with you ingame before, why on earth would I give you a death threat if I don't even know you.
See you in six months.
Regards,
aviator
Seeya in six months, best of luck when you return
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Better question: Why would you spam and harass my profile if you don't even know me?
See you in six months.
Thanks for the non-crude comments, it's appreciated greatly

(07-24-2013, 08:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Better question: Why would you spam and harass my profile if you don't even know me?

Here you are, answering my question with a question.

And it's funny how they hired and administrator who has a VAC ban on record, the few comments I have seen from you is just you talking shit.
(07-24-2013, 08:59 PM)minge.lua Wrote: Thanks for the non-crude comments, it's appreciated greatly

(07-24-2013, 08:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Better question: Why would you spam and harass my profile if you don't even know me?

And it's funny how they hired and administrator who has a VAC ban on record, the few comments I have seen from you is just you talking shit.

Just so u know Soulripper has vac bans too. So why may he not have vac bans?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(07-24-2013, 09:16 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 08:59 PM)minge.lua Wrote: Thanks for the non-crude comments, it's appreciated greatly

Just so u know Soulripper has vac bans too. So why may he not have vac bans?

Under the circumstance of them being false VAC bans, then it's understandable, and it's probably that case for SoulRipper.

This who FL hires for admins.

Is this enough or should I continue?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)