TuftyGoblin
Name of player: [FL:RP] TuftyGoblin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Time in GMT: 6:30pm

Server: v33x

Summary: I was walking across the street when I saw reefaz with a gun out, I think he was going to put it away but tuftygoblin saw it and he was in his car, be backed into reefaz to get his gun I'm assuming, proceeds to cdm him then jump on his injured body.

Evidence:

also tufty admitting to jumping on his ragdoll and cdming him :

Tufty also accused reefaz of shooting him then said "you were about to shoot me" his story is very shady
I never shot him , He rammed me so i coulent drive and i was really close to die after all ramming so i went out of car
and my tmp was eqiped so i was going to holster it before talking to him, but then he reversed
ran me over jumped on my ragdoll mode body then punched me
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Ok, Basically I admit i was on the wrong side of the road and i started to ram him back down the road, (also i dident hit you with force, You cant take damage from being pushed, the only impact) So after that i moved out of the way and let u go, Then i saw you take a gun out and reload it so i reversed into you so you couldn't kill me, then i started to punch you. Also you DCed to avoid an arrest, HellShell was in the car with me.
Dc to avoid arrest ? what could i get arrested fore? i died so i accidently pressed disagree , instead of agree
(07-24-2013, 06:27 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Ok, Basically I admit i was on the wrong side of the road and i started to ram him back down the road, (also i dident hit you with force, You cant take damage from being pushed, the only impact) So after that i moved out of the way and let u go, Then i saw you take a gun out and reload it so i reversed into you so you couldn't kill me, then i started to punch you. Also you DCed to avoid an arrest, HellShell was in the car with me.
Tufty you're pulling this info out your ass. You full force rammed into him as soon as you saw the TMP and he wasn't about to be arrested. You didnt tap into him with your car you purposefully rammed him.
(07-24-2013, 06:31 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 06:27 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Ok, Basically I admit i was on the wrong side of the road and i started to ram him back down the road, (also i dident hit you with force, You cant take damage from being pushed, the only impact) So after that i moved out of the way and let u go, Then i saw you take a gun out and reload it so i reversed into you so you couldn't kill me, then i started to punch you. Also you DCed to avoid an arrest, HellShell was in the car with me.
Tufty you're pulling this info out your ass. You full force rammed into him as soon as you saw the TMP and he wasn't about to be arrested. You didnt tap into him with your car you purposefully rammed him.

Sorry i meant DC to avoid death, sorry and im not
As i said i pressed wrong button when i died
(07-25-2013, 11:04 AM)Bob lee swagger Wrote: As i said i pressed wrong button when i died

You dident die, you never dropped a weapon

(07-24-2013, 06:31 PM)Spyderr Wrote:

Omg... No when i meant i dident full force ram him i ment that u cant take damage from being pushed in a car, only the IMPACT
I must say i was RDM'd by him many times (I'm Trinity) and his friend propkilled me twice.
(07-25-2013, 03:39 PM)Futile Wrote: I must say i was RDM'd by him many times (I'm Trinity) and his friend propkilled me twice.

WHAT? BRO UR BANNED. AND I ALSO HAVE A TON OF BRS ON TO COME. Random tieing me up, Random warrants, RDM, and i have evidence on all of this