Fireman Suggestion
Title of Suggestion: Firemen are more resistant to fire than regular Citizens.

Description: Basically, in real life. Fire Fighters do wear protective clothing which does give them durability when it comes to fire, I'll provide an image of the clothing below. Although, our In-Game Fireman model is wearing protective clothing, therefore I think we should use this to our advantage to create a more realistic RP environment.

The way this could work, is if a fire man took a step into fire, then he would loose less HP then your average Citizen, this would give the, an advantage when fighting fires, and be able to get closer to extinguish the fire.

Spoiler: Protective Clothing

You can see that he/she is wearing a variation of protective clothing, the trousers, and jacket do look similar to the clothing which our fire man is wearing in-game. Without this equipment, they just would not be able to do their job. Therefore, I believe this should be implemented into the server, as I my self have had troubles when fighting fires on the server. It would allow the fireman to fight larger fires much more easily as they could maneuver around the fire without loosing half their health.

Why: You may ask why should this be added? Well, it's a more realistic addition to the fire fighters job, creating a better Role-Play overall, it also gives the fire fighters an advantage over the fire, making large fires easier to control.
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • NotSep
It's simply a good idea and would be nice addition for fireman, paired with some other suggestions about fireman (more fires etc.) maybe will finally make Fireman job less boring. Adding more realism to fireman is never bad. +Support.
Huge +support Firemen run into fires IRL and don't die whereas on CityRP they can die in seconds. This is a great suggestion and needs to be implemented to add more realism to fireman rp.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
+ support would improve some Fireman roleplay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
A good suggestion. I think this will improve the fireman class. +Support.
Regards,
aviator
Good idea as firemen often wear protective gear which will mean they won't get damaged as much as a normal citizen would.

So +support
Fireman job need some improvements

+support
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
+support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Big +support.

Great idea.
Sincerely, Enzyme