The Tides Hotel - KFC incident(love story)
Heart 
This story contains same-sex marriage and may contain spelling mistakes(checked twice)

On the 24 to July,2013 Richard decided to open a hotel. his first customer's name was James. he game James the luxury room and served the best he could! then came the 2nd customer. he wanted a room but he had no money! so James offered his room for both of them. Richard agreed. He went making the new key and when he came back he heard...noises...he came back to the lobby and saw the 2nd customer running and screaming like crazy! he went to check and he saw James. on the bed laying down...The 2nd customer came back and pushed Richard out of the room, those same noises came. Richard headed back to the lobby and served food for other customer. the next thing he knew the two first customer were marring(yes they were both males)! they arranged the marriage at the KFC and all the citizens came including the president! then the marriage started and turned to a big gunfight soon! both two newly married couple died. :,(
In their love of guns, a firing range was soon built in the tides hotel for their memory.
R.I.P touching story is it? after the incident the police found litter allover the luxury room they took.
The fuck did I just read.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • Reefaz
(07-24-2013, 10:50 AM)Astroo Wrote: The *** did I just read.

Probably some RP he did, but stop being rude towards him with those comments - we are all human beings :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Thanks for sharing. Found it quite funny.
(07-24-2013, 11:13 AM)Andreas Wrote:

Probably some RP he did, but stop being rude towards him with those comments - we are all human beings :-)

i iz alien

OT // Nice story you wrote up there.

A normal day in my cityRP life!
It was quite...original. Could work on the "build up" of the thread. It was quite "squezzed" together and not very detailed.

-Seemed like a good RP you had. They did lived and was together until the death teared them appart. Would be awesome if you had some pictures!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-24-2013, 11:39 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 11:13 AM)Andreas Wrote:

i iz alien

OT // Nice story you wrote up there.

You shall stop being rude towards me mr narcotic or alex to the ander
meh
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

made me laugh
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Married at KFC, it's like a... DREAM.