Unban request
Sad 
Your name: (JDM)

Your ban ID: (34781)

Banned by: (Console)

Reason: (RDM, avoiding and disrespecting moderator. - Extended by Jokhah)

Involved: (Another user (not me, but playing on my account) named "Nascar", an admin named "Console" and another admin named "Jokhah")

Why we should unban you: (The reason I want to be unbanned is simple; It wasn't even me playing when I was banned. My brother (Named "Nascar" in-game) and I live in the same house and share a desktop computer. Usually, when one of us is playing gmod on the desktop, they sign out and sign back into their accounts while the other plays on a laptop. However, my brother thought that it would be a hilarious prank to get me banned by being obnoxious and rude to moderators and admins on my account. As a result, I was confronted today with a pop-up "banned" upon trying to enter to server and a lot of laughter from my immature brother. He said that he didn't mean to ban me for 20 years, but "only" 24 hours. He then went back into his account and entered the server asking admins to unban me, who then told us to come here to get unbanned. If needed, you can contact Nascar for further evidence of this stupid prank. Thanks in advance.)
Sexually harassing and threatening rape on anyone is unacceptable. It's your account, your responsibility. Disrespecting a moderator by itself is a 1 month ban. RDM and avoiding would only be additional time. I WILL NOT tolerate disrespect towards the fearless team and hate the idea of rape and sexual harassment. Infernaw will need to post on this topic before it goes anywhere.
Well, I can admit that your behaviour was rather weird from the beginning, which makes it understandable that you were not the actual player at the time. However, like Jokhah said, it's still your account and your responsibility. I'm okay with the ban being shortened, but not to 24h like it was before.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Until I see some form of apology to Infernaw, this thread will sit here. I don't care if you do it, or your brother.
I'm very sorry for what happened Infernaw and Jokhah. I agree, this sort of behavior is totally unacceptable. It was a mistake and I will certainly never let it happen again. If you could shorten my ban to something shorter, it would be appreciated. Thanks for the quick reply as well, mine was late and I apologize for that as well.

(Edit: I didn't know that he sexually harassed and threatened rape on someone! That's a "small" detail my little brother left out. I'm definitely going to have a talk with him about that later.)
I'm going to reduce your ban to 3 months. If I ever see that form of activity out of you or your brother, I will make sure your time here is done.

Closed.