Unban request Rekkia95
Your name: Rekkia95

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30711953

Banning Admin:

Ban Length:

Reason for the ban:I created a store of weapons with the gun dealer,you talk to me prop block,why???i create shop..I have not prop block

Why we should unban you:I have not done anything,please unban me
By the looks of it, you were banned by Soulripper, for the following:

"Proppushing me, punchwhoring me, problocking"

And your ban expires on 2011-07-17 19:01:26

Which is a pretty long ban, for Soul - he's usually more lenient with ban times than other admins, so you must've done something pretty bad to him.

We'll wait to hear what Soul says.
I have not done anything, I locked my house because of gagsta had come to kill me, but I locked my house
Pardon my language, but cut the bullshit. As Sniperwolf said, you had to break rules really hard to earn a months ban from SoulRipper.
(06-14-2011, 01:23 PM)killjoy Wrote: Pardon my language, but cut the bullshit. As Sniperwolf said, you had to break rules really hard to earn a months ban from SoulRipper.

Quote for emphasis.
Also if it was your "little brother" it's still your responsibility just so you know before you come with that story.
-Signature removed-
I repeat, I have not done anything,sorry
Just look at this...
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3463

Nothing more to say.
gangsta we have killed, I locked my house
I remember when we raided you. You were in Tides and you had a propblock. We blew the door open and found you blocking the bathroom. (check screens on banrequest) Then later when you were tied, you started to laugh epicly. We were like, wtf dude? And it turned out your friend locked us in with a propblock. We killed you, and you returned immediately, laughing at us.
Then the server got restarted, and Soul gave you a month for ANOTHER propblock + the banrequest.

So tell me, who's laugingh now kiddo.

--EDIT--

You don't steal cars as fireman and chef.
Another reason
you can not unban in less time: ( I did not know props block