A few pretty good ideas for this website/server!
For fearlessrp.net: there needs to be a forums category were you can get bans/blacklist stricken from your record were they do not show, just like un ban request (were you put your reason),. Because I have a few bans were I had broken a rule but I was a noob on the server and gmod and was told by a teammate it was okay to do bad things! >Sad

For CityRP: after you start off in what ever spawn, once dying you should spawn some where in/at the hospital. And there should be a new Black market item called blind fold where you can after hostage roping some one you can blind fold them and there screen is black(can still see the bottom left user stuff and can still can get in cars). That would be pretty sweet so some one could take someone somewhere and them not know where (or even how to get back) and they cant tell there team where they are! (good reasons for hostage-ing of course).

Thank you for reading this and thank you in advance you make my ideas a reality!
First off, suggestions should be posted here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Secondly you need to use the search tool and read the not wanted list, you will find that the "blindfold" suggestion has already been brought up and denied - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=blind

Also to me this seems like you've just listed your Christmas list, writing a few things down because you want them. I don't think you are going to persuade anyone with the argument "it would be pretty sweet".
There is no need for you to be swearing at Verzyn, as he was stating the correct place in which for you to post your ideas and to use the search function.

I too don't like your ideas, as Verzyn stated you provided very little persuasion for your ideas.

Also just because people don't like your idea doesn't give you the right to threaten them, I strongly suggest you be more respectful to other members.
Lead by example.
First of I believe that if you treat someone in a way you wouldn't like to be treated yourself you are a jackass secondly threatening players is a very good way to get banned oh and don't be fooled into thinking your anonymous, give me 5 minutes and Internet access I know your name your address your family and where you go to school.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(08-02-2013, 08:20 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: First of I believe that if you treat someone in a way you wouldn't like to be treated yourself you are a jackass secondly threatening players is a very good way to get banned oh and don't be fooled into thinking your anonymous, give me 5 minutes and Internet access I know your name your address your family and where you go to school.

Yeah, right. Trying to look like a total badass is going to fail, because you do not have the connections or skill required to do so.

I don't see any of these "threatening" posts he made, but I guess he must have deleted it.

The blindfolding suggestion was denied due to another one of the same kind being approved, but nothing was ever done about it.

The ban removing thing exists, you post an unban request.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • ArcHammer
(08-02-2013, 08:20 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: First of I believe that if you treat someone in a way you wouldn't like to be treated yourself you are a jackass secondly threatening players is a very good way to get banned oh and don't be fooled into thinking your anonymous, give me 5 minutes and Internet access I know your name your address your family and where you go to school.

You talk of threatening players is a way to get yourself ban, but yet did you not just threaten him by finding his personal information?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Just closed.