[CLOSED] [UNOFFICIAL] The Gambino Family
[Image: gN5znBQ.png]

My brothers. My sisters. The Gambino family has fallen to the curse of stagnation. We are no longer able to lead you to a new life or set of ideals. Take what you have learned and go. Stop using the Corleones as an extra set of rebels. Actually do something with it. Extort businesses properly. Supply drugs to the desperate. Build up an empire. Rule the city and intimidate even the president into obeying your will.

Goodbye Gambinos. It was brief.

Spoiler :
We here in the Gambino family are looking for willing and able people to join our family. We will accept many people provided you have the dedication and willpower to stick with us. If you are interested in joining the family, please send us a message with a quick review of who you are and your history using the template provided, we will see if you have what it takes to join our family.

As a member of our family, you will be expected to pay your respects to our Boss, Alexander Gambino and follow his orders. Failure to do so will not end well for you, so we ask you that when applying for us, you are going to follow these rules we set down. The following is an overview of the rules and codes of conduct in our respected family.

Application Template

Spoiler :

Out of Character Information

Steam Username:

Steam ID:

Your Age:

Hours on server:

RP Events you have been in:

RP Point Amount:

Ban History on Fearless RP:

In-Character Information

Full Name:

All Nicknames:

Date of birth:

Place of Birth:

Original Nationality:

Current Nationality:

Backstory:

[Image: TBJX4Tl.png]
You are still able to play Gambino Family RP even if the Boss, Mr. Davidson (Alexander Gambino), is not online. In this situation, the person with the highest rank would take the job of Don Corleone and change to the appropriate rank and name. When doing this, your rank stays as it was and you will only have authority over the others provided you are the highest rank available.

For example, if you are a Mademan, you will stay as a Mademan and, in the presence of other Mademen, you will be able to discuss with each other your decisions, as you are all of equal standing. If a member of a higher ranking arrives you are required to give up your position of Don in an organised fasion so that it can be ensured that the appropriate person gets the spot. (Don’t want a needy idiot taking up the spot now, do we?)

An exception to the rules of authority is the Consigliere, who may not always take up the role of Corleone to do their job, being, as a literal translation, an advisor. Despite their advisor status, a Consigliere has complete authority over the ranks Capo and lower and has a lot of sway with both the Underboss and actual Boss himself, thought these two can disagree with him and do as they wish.

The code of conduct during Gambino rp is to, at all costs, be a respectful and well-presented member of the family, going out of your own way to roleplay as best as you can in this fashion. As an example, don’t run around brandishing a weapon, the mafia wouldn’t do that. Also, don’t sit in a room with an AK guarding your contra, they also would not do that. Rather, they would get a house or warehouse and set up a home, pretty much literally, and hold meetings to discuss things like mature adults.

To disobey these rules will result in a demotion, not in-game, but in rank. Continue and you can be removed from the group and demoted in-game. Remember, you are not part of a “gang”. You are not a Rebel or Gangster. You are a dignified member of the Gambino family and you will act like it... or we will smash your kneecaps.

[Image: up5lPxL.png]

[Image: y52cmXn.png]

If you are accepted then you will be added to the member list as an Associate. An Associate is the lowest official rank of member not counting Outsiders, who are recruited in the field, and they, while required to be respected at all times, must obey the orders of any higher ranking members.

The next level up from Associate is the Mademan (Soldier). A Mademan is a member who has been with the family for a long enough time that they are now seen as a valued and important member. A Mademan has a little bit of authority but they are ultimately part of their Capo’s regime.

The level up from Mademan is Capo. A Capo is a limited position with only three available slots. To earn Capo you need to show continued dedication to the family over a long period of time. If you are promoted to Capo you are given several Mademen that are under your command. You are not over other Mademen who are not in your group unless the other Capo is missing. You will need leadership skills to be able to qualify for this rank.

Officially, the second highest rank is the Underboss. There can be only one and the only person they directly answer to is the Boss himself. The Underboss is in charge of everything under them without question unless the Boss is available.

The Boss is not up for grabs. It is taken and always will be. The Boss is the supreme leader of the group and everyone must obey his orders. Sure, you can debate him, but do it in a reasonable and mature way.

The Consigliere, while not an official member of the Gambino family, is respected and valued more than any Mademan or Capo and, as such, he holds the same level of authority as an Underboss. The catch with the Consigliere is that they also have sway over the Underboss and Boss as the family’s personal advisor and both of these should contact this person when advice is needed in almost any matter, especially in negotiations, as the Consigliere is able to operate as a different job than Corleone Member.

[Image: pKmvTy3.png]

Gambino Boss:

· Alexander Gambino (Mr. Davidson)

Gambino Consigliere:

· Nikolas Konec ([FL:RP] Surgeon Scone)

Gambino Underboss:

· None

Gambino Capos:

· None

Gambino Mademen (Soldiers):

· Frank Gomez ([FL:RP] Smeltetost)

· Zack Black ([AG]O-Yeah)

Gambino Associates:

· Andy Pal (Andyham)

· John Robertson (Rzmod)

· John Anderson (xxHavocHelixx)

· James Lee (Jameslee5297)

· Nathaniel “Nate” Archibald ([FL:RP] Smackthat1394)

· Kieran Mason (KPredeyes)

· Gregory Boyle (jetfire 245)

The following 1 user Likes Surgeon-Scone's post:
  • Davidson
Ohhh myyy gooooodddd.

I met the Gambino Family right after I joined, AND YOU FINALLY MADE A CLAN PAGE!
Congratulations and good luck.

P.S: Add some colorful titles, pretty it up.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)

Steam Username: [FL:RP] KPredeyes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24527440

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: 433

RP Events you have been in: 3-4 of Vaulds including Corleone RP, Combine Invasion.

RP Point Amount: 5

Ban History on Fearless RP: 4

In-Character Information

Full Name: Kieran Mason

All Nicknames:

Date of birth: June 1, 1988

Place of Birth: Chicago, IL

Original Nationality: American

Current Nationality: American

Backstory: Kieran Mason grew up on the Outskirts of EvoCity upon which he got himself into a gang called the Corleones. He had a mixed childhood with the death of his father and mother at the hands of the state, the Cops. Ever since he has done whatever in his power to get his own back. He grew up on 33 Corleones Way, EvoCity in a small house with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and garage. He had no real money until he joined the Corleones and ever since he joined he has gained money off drugs, printers and raids. He has always thought highly of those around him, The Don etc.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Great looking page, good luck.
(07-24-2013, 12:18 PM)KPredeyes Wrote:

Spoiler :

Steam Username: [FL:RP] KPredeyes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24527440

Hours on server: 433

RP Events you have been in: 3-4 of Vaulds including Corleone RP, Combine Invasion.

RP Point Amount: 5

Ban History on Fearless RP: 4

In-Character Information

Full Name: Kieran Mason

All Nicknames:

Date of birth: June 1, 1988

Original Nationality: American

Current Nationality: American

Backstory: Kieran Mason grew up on the Outskirts of EvoCity upon which he got himself into a gang called the Corleones. He had a mixed childhood with the death of his father and mother at the hands of the state, the Cops. Ever since he has done whatever in his power to get his own back. He grew up on 33 Corleones Way, EvoCity in a small house with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and garage. He had no real money until he joined the Corleones and ever since he joined he has gained money off drugs, printers and raids. He has always thought highly of those around him, The Don etc.

You are hereby accepted into the family, I hope your previous allegiance with the Corleones does not prove to be an issue. I hope you show us the respect we expect... Associate. Please report to Alexander Gambino (Mr. Davidson) with all haste to receive your formal title and training, in his absence, locate myself, Nikolas Konec ([FL:RP] Scone !).
I'd like to congratulate Zack Black ([AG]O-Yeah) on his promotion to becoming a Mademan of the family. I hope others follow in your footsteps and that you can reach ever higher yourself.
The Gambino Family is hereby recruiting new members. If you're interested in joining our little family send down a request and we'll get right onto it.

Steam Username: [FL:RP] Insanity

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19969364

Hours on server: 160

RP Events you have been in: Lots.

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Fearless RP: 6 or 7

In-Character Information

Full Name: Matt Falcone

All Nicknames: (N/A)

Date of birth: January 21st, 1990

Original Nationality: Italian

Current Nationality: 'Murican

Backstory: Matt Falcone grew up in a small farmhouse about 120 miles outside of EvoCity. Growing up as a child he greatly enjoyed mob movies and shows. He moved out of his farmhouse and into evocity when he was 19 and rented his first apartment. Four years after that, he decided he wanted to work with the mob, following his childhood dreams.

Spoiler :
(08-06-2013, 10:20 PM)[FL:RP] Insanity Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Username: [FL:RP] Insanity

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19969364

Hours on server: 160

RP Events you have been in: Lots.

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Fearless RP: 6 or 7

In-Character Information

Full Name: Matt Falcone

All Nicknames: (N/A)

Date of birth: January 21st, 1990

Original Nationality: Italian

Current Nationality: 'Murican

Backstory: Matt Falcone grew up in a small farmhouse about 120 miles outside of EvoCity. Growing up as a child he greatly enjoyed mob movies and shows. He moved out of his farmhouse and into evocity when he was 19 and rented his first apartment. Four years after that, he decided he wanted to work with the mob, following his childhood dreams.

Your application is under review, we will have an answer soon.
Lukrask88

0:0:36087665

14 years

40 hours

No one

No points

I have been banned 0 times

In-Charachter=
daniel tutt

D-N

14 juli

Italian

Itallian

I was borned in a little city in italy, i lived with my mon any my 2 little sisters.. My dad left me and my fammily when i was a kid. i was the poor kid in school, and i was teased. so when i grew older i was getting bigger. and i started to realise that i shoulnt be an asshole like the ones who teased me... Later my mom died, so i am looking for someone to spend my time with.