More ranting at the administration
(07-22-2013, 11:41 PM)Jokhah Wrote: stay on topic and serious in an off topic thread? Like Ruxandra...Don't care. You know the systems to handle your complains, you just feel like complaining instead, so I feel like making fun of you.

If I can't have a serious discussion in this forum, where do you suggest the thread being posted? If I were posting elsewhere it would be moved to here anyway.
I know the systems, yet I feel a need for change to them.
Have you heard of the discussions forum? I know it's this amazing new concept. It's been around since 2008!
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • yarrrs
removed.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Jono
(07-22-2013, 11:44 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Have you heard of the discussions forum? I know it's this amazing new concept. It's been around since 2008!

Then I request the thread moved? If you knew this from the start, why not move it instead of making somewhat useless replies?
I dont honestly know why you are so in to ranting about administrators. The reason we do not need to post evidence everytime we ban someone is because we are trusted within the community to ban with our eyes. Once you are trusted you do not need evidence anymore. But until then get evidence and post abuse on admins you think are abusing and players you feel are breaking the rules.

Why post a thread similar to one that got closed? And judge admins with experiences from one? This one time I permed a kid for prop smashing the whole entire server. Does that mean all players are minges? No so dont judge off of one person.

This thread is going no where. Closed
Closed.
reopened for a second try.
To cut it out in paper, I want the administration to give a more serious look over admin abuse threads. It can be a serious matter, even when there is no evidence. Most actual admin abuse threads (the one being legit ones, just raging about being banned), I imagine being closed because of insufficient evidence. Most admin abuse cases could be confirmed by the logs. The logs will always be more reliable than screenshots or videos, as they can technically be faked. I witnessed a admin abuse matter yesterday, however I got no evidence. I want a way to get my message through, and it being taken seriously.
All admin abuse cases are taken seriously and resolved by the SA team themselves.
(07-24-2013, 07:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: All admin abuse cases are taken seriously and resolved by the SA team themselves.

So you are telling me I can post a admin abuse case on the person I was mentioning in my last post, and having a equal chance of it being approved (considering I got no evidence), against a thread with let's say a video? I am doubtful (and only doubtful, as I haven't tried), that it would stand an equal chance to an abuse thread with evidence.