Name of player:
Turkish07
syco_link

SteamID:
Turkish07=STEAM_0:1:55814885,
Syco_Link=STEAM_0:0:17421385

Time in GMT: around 9:00

Server: 2p

Summary: Basically I was the president and these two were being Minges. first of Turkish07 started to block the elevator so I demoted him for that reason. After he blocked the elevator he came back with a lot of other people and the elevator was covered in blood (i believe is NLR) Then we talked to them and told them to get out so Syro_Link decided to Propspam balls all over. We tell him to stop and remove them, and he ignores us. My friend gets out his gun because he was my body guard and tells them to get out and remove the props. they ignore so i set a warrant and he runs off. My BodyGuard shot Turkish for NLR and he was throwing props all over and down the elevator shaft which blocked it. The Paramedic started to mic spam so I demoted him. This was all in the space of about 5 mins. Then Turkish comes back in from his death about a minute later and wants to seek revenge. My Bodyguard pulls a gun out and says hes breaking NLR. Turkish then pulls his gun out so my Bodyguard shoots him. Later he comes back again and we arrest him for NLR Again. I set a warrant and my officers tryed to arrest but he ran off into another room to hide. after that an Officer finds him and he Reconnects.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZE1YvhuYtY

-MADE ON IPOD TOUCH, SORRY ABOUT ERRORS
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Turkish07 (STEAM_0:1:55814885), was found violating rules regarding prop blocking the elevator.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, syco_link (STEAM_0:0:17421385), was found violating rules regarding prop spamming.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator