A rookie Mistake
A rookie error by me

Your name: -L-

Your ban ID: 34770

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Randomly stealing car as BMD to sell.

Involved: -L-

Why should we unban u: Well what happened was that a corleone member paid me to steal a car and, as a BMD, I felt obliged. I had only been playing for a few minutes and didn't realise this was not in my job description. Well I got caught and I told enzyme that I was told to steal the car and that I was sorry as I didn't understand that this was not my Job but was then banned right in the middle of trying to explain my side of the story. I should be unbanned as it was an innocent mistake and I was put up to it by the criminal underworld.

Again I am sorry as I was simply trying to play RP with my friends and wanted to be a rebel but got stuck wandering as a BMD.

EDIT: This is actually funny too because I read the ingame rules before I played and If it was there I must have missed this rule.

EDIT2: I just feel that I should be given the benefit of the doubt as I was put up to It by a much more experienced player and I had been playing for literally 20 minutes after waiting 30 trying to join and Installing all the bleedin' maps.
You cannot steal a car without a valid RP reason. You cannot steal cars for money, and especially not as a BMD. I know it's hard to keep track of all of the rules, but the rules are litterarely the first thing that you see when you join the server. Everytime you join the server.

I asked you why you stole the car and you said "to get paid" or "to get money". This is not a valid reason.
You cannot randomly steal cars, even if you are a corleone, rebel or "/job Criminal".
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-23-2013, 12:33 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: You cannot steal a car without a valid RP reason. You cannot steal cars for money, and especially not as a BMD. I know it's hard to keep track of all of the rules, but the rules are litterarely the first thing that you see when you join the server. Everytime you join the server.

I asked you why you stole the car and you said "to get paid" or "to get money". This is not a valid reason.
You cannot randomly steal cars, even if you are a corleone, rebel or "/job Criminal".

OK No problem I'll keep that in mind in future Cheese

EDIT: While banned I have been reading the rules properly to avoid any future confusion
Learn from your mistakes.

Denied.