More Roleplays please!
I agree, when I first joined the server (V2d) had a gunstore in BP everyday... now as i walk past it's mostly empty, Metro cafe had a chef working in it- not anymore. - It makes me sad.

Not to rant on the Admins... but you have the powers to make really good events/General RP's - The only Admin I mostly see making good RP's is Vauld mostly (Terrorist RP/Haunted House) just a little opinion.
(08-01-2013, 03:18 PM)Ciryl Wrote: I agree, when I first joined the server (V2d) had a gunstore in BP everyday... now as i walk past it's mostly empty, Metro cafe had a chef working in it- not anymore. - It makes me sad.

Not to rant on the Admins... but you have the powers to make really good events/General RP's - The only Admin I mostly see making good RP's is Vauld mostly (Terrorist RP/Haunted House) just a little opinion.

We don't want people to think that they can only RP when an admin is hosting an event. The only reason people are suddenly interested in joining in is due to the possibility of them earning an RP Point.

Players (especially new players) need to realise that they can receive RP Points without RPing with an admin.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • equal, Prosto
Back in the days I used to run a Pawnshop together with Noobias, unfortunately he is banned now, but we had a good time. We got like 20 customers every hour and people were ok with selling their items for under the market price just for the RP. People were even donating to support us. Thinking of opening the clan again, but meh...
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
(08-01-2013, 03:32 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 03:18 PM)Ciryl Wrote: I agree, when I first joined the server (V2d) had a gunstore in BP everyday... now as i walk past it's mostly empty, Metro cafe had a chef working in it- not anymore. - It makes me sad.

We don't want people to think that they can only RP when an admin is hosting an event. The only reason people are suddenly interested in joining in is due to the possibility of them earning an RP Point.

Players (especially new players) need to realise that they can receive RP Points without RPing with an admin.

But I'm not saying that they have to RP with a Admin, I'm saying a Admin can do a lot of fun RP's with their powers, but they barely use these powers from what i can see.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Weecow
Well the admins makes wonderful RPs but I agree with George.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Everytime I am online I find myself roleplaying but without admins online it is too hard to roleplay:

I prefer to open new shops offering new roleplay experiences but the customers have to use their imagination in order to roleplay with me
And this is a problem for a lot of newcomers.
The result of my roleplay : 6 customers in 5 hours but 13 minges who ran into the shop and shouted around, trying to hide behind my bookcases or in my backroom throwing props into my business etc...
I wont stop roleplaying but it is very sad that a lot of people dont respect other roleplay scenarios than the usual barber shop etc.

I saw someone open a great jewelry but people constantly stole from it so the owner found themselves chasing behind the minges over and ovoer again. It is very sad.
I have no proper suggestion on how to improve the behavior of some players.

There are a lot of great roleplays going on every minute but sometimes you dont see or realise them and maybe you dont want to see them Cheese

I hope we all improve our roleplays and our tolerance for roleplays in order to see more great roleplays and btw you can always roleplay even without admins it just depends if you can resist a hell lot of minges trying to destroy your roleplay.

Have a nice day ,

DaCrowh
What I also notice is that people with low hours or not enough RP Points tend to get excluded from the several RP events, which imo shouldn't be happening, because stereotypically people see low hours as people that can't RP.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
(08-01-2013, 03:32 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Applies not only to new players.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Doctor KuLa