More Roleplays please!
Thumbs Up 
Just simply, FL needs more RP's and people are too lazy those days...
I have a lot of idea's that I want to use them but I can't make them alone.
So simply I need more players (have some atm: Prosto, Freeass I mean Freezak, Zoltar)

It is time to revive this server! I want to see more restaurants! Perfect gun shops! And others things!!!! RP is full of imagination!!!!!!!!! You can be even a bloody dustman, stripper and everyone you want!!! Anyone you wish to be!!!

Kurwa!!! Make RP's!!!

I know I was bad last month to other people but I will try to change and help them in any Roleplay them want Smile

Best Regards
Doctor Kula

P.S.
Many "Gramma Nazi" I have to go to shop... I will fix it as soon is possible
Yes Yes bla bla I should check everything before pressing bloody button

P.S. again
"Fuck my grammar" I think you all understand it anyway Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Kpred, Imperator, Ciryl
I am the same, have a lot of ideas but not enough people to carry them out!

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
It's up to other peole, honestly i really feel proud of playing here when there are atleast 5 rps going around, all shops on the main street filled up with RP (no, not gundealers either bmd). It's up to the whole community, if you really want to see rps going around, make one, aswell other people should do that and fearless will look like it used to Smile
If only I had time.

I sort-of agree (now I haven't been on for weeks), but as it was last time I was on I can agree.
(07-22-2013, 12:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If only I had time.

I sort-of agree (now I haven't been on for weeks), but as it was last time I was on I can agree.
You have a lot of time according to Freezak, HP Pavillion.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(07-22-2013, 01:13 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 12:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If only I had time.

You have a lot of time according to Freezak, HP Pavillion.

According to me? what?
I agree, there should be more RP, problem is that most people feel unrewarded for doing a good RP. Why do you think there is (most of the time) only good RP going on when there are admins online? People want points, that's how people work.

What would be great in my eyes is a system that lets players simply vote on someone who is doing a good RP, and if one player manages to get like 10 votes in one hour this player can also receive an RP point. Or perhaps give some more trusted players on the server the ability to hand out points too. Oh, and I am not trying to imply that there aren't still good players on the server who just like RP because of RP and not because of reward, I am just saying that there aren't too many.
(07-22-2013, 01:28 PM)Pringled Wrote: I agree, there should be more RP, problem is that most people feel unrewarded for doing a good RP. Why do you think there is (most of the time) only good RP going on when there are admins online? People want points, that's how people work.

What would be great in my eyes is a system that lets players simply vote on someone who is doing a good RP, and if one player manages to get like 10 votes in one hour this player can also receive an RP point. Or perhaps give some more trusted players on the server the ability to hand out points too. Oh, and I am not trying to imply that there aren't still good players on the server who just like RP because of RP and not because of reward, I am just saying that there aren't too many.

I agree, but your system won't work properly. Most of the votes would be probably from friends, so that could be easily abused. You know what? if someone really likes to RP he is doing that no matter what, and if so, you are sure that you can get a reward. Keep in mind that the most important thing is to enjoy your RP and have fun, rp points are some kind of addition to that. There's no way you won't be rewarded even one time if you really RP alot, and your RP is decent.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Dwip
Heart 
I would but i have 2 reasons not to:
1: The servers have been getting DDoS'ed alot
2. Im too young for anyone to take me seriously, or the RP seriously :\
(07-22-2013, 02:11 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Anyway I decide to left Fearless so I'm not able to help other players.
But there is other players (or they are hypocrite) to help you.

Ignore that post, he is drunk i'm sure, stop it KuLa, don't be stupid.