More Roleplays please!
I just realized it might be a real goodbye. KuLa, for whatever reason you are leaving, just come back, there is no need for leaving.
The problem is not really that people are not willing to start up RPs, but that no one is willing to participate..

You open a bar... A man walks into the bar, then leaves
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 5 users Like dig's post:
  • Kpred, Doctor KuLa, ArcHammer, Imperator, Ciryl
(07-22-2013, 04:20 PM)DigDug Wrote: The problem is not really that people are not willing to start up RPs, but that no one is willing to participate..

You open a bar... A man walks into the bar, then leaves

^ ^
What Dig said. When Dig, Nitori and I do our banking RPs, no one comes in because they know they won't get that much out of it except for a loan with 10% interest each payday. But it's all about the RP.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
People need incentive to rp, if they don't get anything out of it most people think it's pointless and would rather mess about with friends or get themselves banned, the majority of people rp for points, instead people should rp for fun and to have a good time.
Lead by example.
Alright Sirs , I do my best to be part of more roleplay scenarios

btw I wanted to start a Shakespeare RP and I need quiet a lot of people, if anyone of you is interested add me on steam (DaCrowh).
I have ideas as well but almost everyone I ask want to contrawhore or do AgressiveRP
I lost all hope......
I thought that this topic will encourage people to do more RP's....
I was wrong.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Well there must be SOME way to encourage people - oh yeah, fun. But that's not enough for some people unfortunately.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
One of the most common reasons (at lest for me) to not RP, is the RP going stale.
As an example: I make a hotel RP with my friend. I'll be receptionist, other guy can be maid or chef. I used to make these kind of RP's but, they all went empty or max 2 costumers. It's dull to work on a passive RP, but no one comes even after heavily advertising.
You're right. Most of my time I just run around the map. I will start whipping up a brain storm for possible ideas. Thanks for the motivation!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Imperator