Hungriges Schwein - Restaurant
HUNGRIGES SCHWEIN

Players participated:

[FL:RP] Zoltar
[FL:RP] Freezak
[FL:RP] Mr.Dragon GR

"A place where no one will feel embarassed..."

Today we took part in Restaurant RP, which was initiated by Zoltar. It was a nice and well made building, although it needed some props inside and outside, so i helped. Later I was made an owner, Zoltar was a chef, and Dragon - waiter. Then i started advertising our restaurant and that's how our business started rolling up.
Our restaurant is a well made building with elevator inside, 3 tables on the 1st floor + 2 on the balcony so we are sure everyone will fit inside! I will update this thread later when i will be less busy, although it was too awesome building, aswell as RP to not post a thread about it. Thanks everyone who participated in that, including all the customers.
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Aukoc, Rahiro, Volimius
That is awesome, nothing more I can say.
Nice job, guys
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The build looks fantastic, I wish I could've been there to see the roleplay!
You guys deserved the point. Nice RP
Thanks for your great words, looks like alot of people missed it but don't worry, if you want to see it of course we are going to do that again, probably tomorrow Smile
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Volimius
We need more RP's Smile
I would like people to join other people rp even as a customers.... since people have other people RP's in deep ass and this is kidna fucking true

Is true but even I stoped RP's since no one want to help me......
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Wow, that looks great! But why is this on the "Events" section?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I don't know, maybe i made a mistake, if there's a proper section for that, please move it.