Unban request for Jackeylegs
Your name: (Steam friends name) Jack

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) IDK

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Aviator

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Not to sure really would like it to be explained further.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Pavilion and Me

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I shouldn't... just posting this to say the following.

BR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34884

All I want to add is there are loads of BR but funny how just because its Pavilion and he rims the Admins his post gets done instantly.

I would also like to know why he hasn't been banned for random arrest. He meta gamed because I ran over to Jimmy to untie him and said I was saving him whilst Pavilion was tranqed and he used that to realize that it was me...

Jack
I'm permitted to post here since I posted the ban request, so here we go.

Firstly, it wasn't a random arrest at all. I was there at Bank Of America arrest your friend, I was aware that you was tranq'ing, so I kept an eye on my surroundings. I saw you near apartments pull out the Tranq, so I ran to the side to get out of view. I quickly arrested your friend, within 5 seconds. I ran up to you, there was no one else around you and then tried to issue a arrest. You then broke FearRP, resulting in a ban.

I'll leave this to the administrator.
No, you can get an admin to check logs I never had my Tranq then...

It was obviously somebody else, also 10 mins later you start false accusing me of tranqing people because somebody said they got tranqed in OOC and you said "Probably Jackeylegs" ...
I would like to point out your statement: "All I want to add is there are loads of BR but funny how just because its Pavilion and he rims the Admins his post gets done instantly.". This is slightly amusing, since I have been doing Ban Requests earlier and took a break. When I come back, Pavilion's was the one that caught my interest first.

Regardless of if it was a random arrest, you still shouldn't be breaking FearRP. In the video you can clearly see you were running from taser point.
Regards,
aviator
You can't lie your self out of a ban.

It wasn't someone else, because I ran straight to you, after seeing you with the Tranq. There was no one in that area, you had the same model, and I knew for a fact it was you, because I watched you run down after putting the tranq away.

Depsite that, even if it was random you shouldn't of broke FearRP.

Now, I'll leave it to the administrator. Just wanted to clear my self of the random arrest suspension.
"Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I shouldn't... just posting this to say the following."
I knew I wasn't getting unbanned.... because this is how Fearless works Pavilion has all Admins on his friends list, messages one and then gets me banned. Also I would like you to explain further how you knew I tranqed you?

Also I find it funny how just because its "Pavilion" I get a 5 day ban for FearRP but the other people on the Ban List only seem to get 1-2 days for FearRP... see what I am getting at here?
Your statement is not true, at all.

Denied.
Regards,
aviator