Unban Req
Your name: Dwex

Your ban ID: 34695

Banned by: [FL]Fultzy

Reason: "Building, Being on a Roof."

Involved: Some Coreleone Members but idr their names

Why we should unban you: Well, i was never warned or told not to build onto a roof that was no larger than maybe 3 1x1 squares high. I also watched someone else do it right before me so i thought it was alright. Im sorry about this, i just came back to the server after about 2 years of not playing, simply because i got a new computer and now i can actuially run the server without crashing. I thought i remembered the rules, i guess i should have read them again. I apologize and hope i can be unbanned because i really dont want to wait 2 days to play again. It was my fault and the only reason im making this appeal is because i think i should have atleast been warned. Not just Straight up Banned. Maybe Kicked.
That's nice.

You also do realize that you don't get to pick your punishment, right?

Also, let me remind you of another thing:
Rules for posting in the Courthouse Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
I was never aware that climbing on someone elses prop to get onto a roof wasnt allowed. Why wasnt the other player banned?

And it wasnt even a very big roof at that, i proabibly could have climbed up there without the props

Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either. Also this, as i didnt build on it. and i never "tried" to get onto the roof. I was just following someone else.

im sorry for the constant posting, im just really tired and hate being banned for something very stupid the very first day i come back.
it was your props don't lie and this was summed up by doom.

denied.