Unban request - Ikskast
Your name: (Steam friends name) - Ikskast

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) - 34662

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) - [FL] Shadow

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) - Proppushing, Propkilling, General minge

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) - Like four to seven different people besides me and the admin.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) - You should unban me because this was a total misunderstanding. The admin spawned a prop that I thought was flammable and I wanted to try spawning it because I thought it was a banned prop from my memory. By accident it fell ontop of the two glitches vehicles which were inside eachother causing them to blast around the scene, killing everyone. I'm truly sorry, it was simply a mistake that happened.
The weird part is that everyone's unban requests get answered -BUT- mine. I saw like 5-6 done today, but not mine. Is this a secretive plan done negatively towards me?
I'm pretty sure nobody even knows who you are, so don't go flattering yourself with conspiracy theories Smile
(07-22-2013, 07:21 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I'm pretty sure nobody even knows who you are, so don't go flattering yourself with conspiracy theories Smile

You're kind of right, but still, this is suspicious Smile

I'll just wait for an answer about this request.
You're complaining because your appeal hasn't been answered in a few hours? Please, others can go for days.
(07-22-2013, 11:17 AM)Adman Wrote: You're complaining because your appeal hasn't been answered in a few hours? Please, others can go for days.

As I just told, I'm not complaining, how is it so hard to understand?

Instead of asking me these questions which are completely waste of my time and also yours, why not answer if approved or not?

Thanks.
Shadow (the banning admin) hasn't been online yet to see this appeal and provide his comments.
(07-22-2013, 12:08 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Shadow (the banning admin) hasn't been online yet to see this appeal and provide his comments.

Will wait.
(07-22-2013, 07:00 PM)Shadow Wrote: "The admin spawned a prop that I thought was flammable" What?

None of the Admins spawned such a prop. I was standing down at Bank of America, talking to others.
You were just down the street, spawning props on the street and you pushed your prop towards the cars (None of the cars were glitched), ending up killing a bunch.. I was watching you, no way that it was an accident..

Shadow~

The tube thing, it's a gas tank or propane tank thing, I thought it was obvious it's flammable. And if you read it again you'll see ''I -THOUGHT-''. But I was wrong so yeah, it was a mistake, and mistakes do happen.
And no, you were not talking with others, you were trying to get the truck and the hummer serperated from eachother, they were stuck inside eachother. My prop fell ontop of the vehicles and I tried grabbing it as quickly as possibly but I failed and it pushed against the vehicles, killing everyone. I'm sorry.
Oops, I accidently deleted my post.

Anyways, yeah. I was confused..
Why would you spawn a prop so close to two glitched cars? That's just asking for trouble..