[Unban] Dark Sniper, Please Read.
Your name: (Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (32094)

Banned by: ([FL]Temar)

Reason: (Mass RDM, 13th ban)

Involved: (Dont know, it was my sister.)

Why we should unban you: First of all, why am I even banne, I know that the day before I got banned I joined SlyFoxes and the next day I dcided to take a brake from Gmod for a few months and now I try to connect to the server and it says I'm banned,
I'm not sure how or why this happend but before I go into detail about my sister, going on my steam when I'm outside with my girlfriend, I know that some of the staff here won't give a shit about my excuses because this is infact my 13th ban! Let me get this to you though, I had no idea, none what so ever!!, that my sister got me banned like 3 months ago, none what so ever! I'm not sure why in the world she RDMed, because she infact use to go on this server in late July 2010, she too got banned 13 times all for RDM and CDM.

I infact had no intentions of RDMing after my 12th ban because Adman said to me that I have to have a 60 hour time out period from weapons, why would I waste my last chance on fearless by RDMing so much people that I would get banned....again!

I bet you, that any member of staff will just say, nope, stop liying, well I'm not infact and 'm sick to death of my sister going on my stam so I have set a password on my computer that goes on 2 mins after I'm AFK, so I can assure you that my sister will never, Ever, EVER break a rule again, because of this password.

A couple of weeks after I asked her if she'd been on my steam and she said no, 2 months later, witch in fact is like today, I checked and I'd been banned!! For mass RDM, Again I would never RDM, the fact that I managed to get an application in Slyfoxes is unbeliveable with 12 bans, I cherished my time at fearless since Adman unbanned me and why would I just throw it aaway huh :/ just why..... I'm really upset, I've told my Dad and he's grounded her for 6 months because of this my dad knows how much I love Fearless and He said that he would let me dontate if I didn't get a ban for 3 months and It's been more than 3 months since Adman unbanned me and I didn't even realise that I'd been banned so I'm so Now I cant even donate to you guys Sad

I wanted to donate to get a better Roleplay experience, With suits so I can do roleplay in Slyfoxes and guard people, If you guys understand that it wasn't me then I'd be really happy if you could unban me and in 3 months, if I dont get banned, I'll donate £20 to you guys, because I know it costs money to keep the server running, so Please, just please understand that it wasn't me and I will never ever break one single rule again, you can ban me even if I accidently shoot someone by accident, I'm old enough to know that this is a RolePlay server not a Noob, trolling, RDMing server!

There is no way you are ever coming back to Fearless. You constantly persist in blaming your sister for your rulebreaks, first with the racism ban Fultzy performed and now with this? You were extremely lucky for me to have unbanned you when I did, you were also lucky that Fultzy's ban on you wasn't permanent despite it being after a last chance ban and also being your 12th.

Whatever your 'sister' may or may not have done, this account is your responsibility. You persist, in a way that puts you among the worst minges on the server, in breaking rules. Blaming other people, stacking up 10 bans in as short a time as a month, constant prop violations, two violations that are described as 'mass' rulebreaks...

There is no reason for you to be unbanned; all you do is break rules and blame it on someone else. You were given 10 chances, then you were given another yet we find you breaking rules.

Appeal denied.