Assistance with buying a new GFX card.
Hai guys, so today I got a bit of money and I've been looking into buying a new graphics card for my computer. I currently have a HD Radeon 6450 2GB which is good and all but I'm starting to play like GTA 4 with the iCEnhancer which means I'm going to need to upgrade.

All my specs are here:

RAM: 8GB
CPU: AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor
Memory: 1TB Seagate
Graphics Card: HD Radeon 6450 2GB

I was thinking of getting myself an ATI Radeon 6670 2GB for around £50 (Click the name for link) and was hoping some of you tech guys here could point me in the correct direction. I only have about £50 to spend and I know I can get a better graphics card than my current one. I've looked into the slots I have available and I have 3 spare PCI-E slots which I can use so there's no problem there. I'm just making sure I'm getting the correct money for value and not just spending £50 on a graphics card that's going to be no different from the one I have.

Thank you in advance for any support I get Smile
Could an Admin please move this to the Techcenter please?

Seems I got the wrong idea from "Help & Support" ^_^
Can't help you until I know your complete budget. Is it 50 exactly or can you go a little over 50? I think I have one you will like.
In fact I now have £80 to spend, swapping graphics cards so I can sell the one I'm taking out with the new one I buy.
I always have considered Nvidia a great starting company for many non-tech savy people out there. Basically their GTX's is an ascending list.

GTX 210 - Extremely old and bad
GTX 220 - Extremely old, but newer than the 210, bad.
GTX 230 - Extremely old, newer than the 220, bad,
-----
GTX 540 - Moreso modern, much better than the 230. And 530 for that matter.
GTX 550 - Moreso modern, newer than the 540, better than the 540
(Here is where it gets a bit tricky with GTX)
GTX 550ti - Newer than the 550, better than the 550 - $122 (£80)
This list goes up to the 590. A $900 or so GFX card, extremely powerful.
But the 600 series goes down a bit in power. (Its really complex for me to explain, sorry if this is not making sense)

All in all, however, I would recommend the GTX 550ti 1gb or the GTX 640 2gb as your new gfx card. The more ddr5 memory you have, the better it will run. But the ti series is good all on its own. Pick or choose, the choice is yours.
I actually went ahead and bought myself a HD Radeon 7770 Ghz edition. It seems to be better than the rival 550 Ti and I like Radeon better for some reason, but thank you anyways for showing me the variety of cards I could of gotten. You always seem to have a decent answer so Im going to give you some rep Wink.