I did nothing wrong -.-
Your name: SemeTRiiX

Your ban ID: 34646

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Disconnect to avoid arrest

Involved: I don't know the name longer..

Why we should unban you: Yes , i disconnected.But for this reason : Currently i got a graphiccard problem (burned) and my PC crashs if they won't hold the game.So my pc crashs and i will automaticly disconnect from all Servers.
(Sorry for mah bad english)
Please provide evidence of this crash.
Regards,
aviator
(07-20-2013, 11:27 AM)Aviator Wrote: Please provide evidence of this crash.

I'm getting a Blackscreen and my TV shows "No Signal".
Let me reiterate: Please provide physical evidence of this crash.
Any crash logs, system reports, failed hardware stresstests will do. I hope you understand that anybody could make up an excuse like that and without evidence of an actual problem we can't tell who's who.
(07-20-2013, 06:44 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Any crash logs, system reports, failed hardware stresstests will do. I hope you understand that anybody could make up an excuse like that and without evidence of an actual problem we can't tell who's who.

Uh I'm technically not supposed to post here but in case you don't know how to do any of that (or if you can't do a stress test because it crashed), there should be system dump files.
Even if you don't see a bluescreen, it usually does run.
Download BluescreenViewer. It will load all dump files located in C:\Windows\Minidump . If your computer crashed there will be a dumpfile. Just click the one that happened at the time of your ban and it will show what process/driver caused the crash, or sometimes none.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(07-21-2013, 01:59 AM)Gurgle528 Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 06:44 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Any crash logs, system reports, failed hardware stresstests will do. I hope you understand that anybody could make up an excuse like that and without evidence of an actual problem we can't tell who's who.

Uh I'm technically not supposed to post here but in case you don't know how to do any of that (or if you can't do a stress test because it crashed), there should be system dump files.
Download BluescreenViewer. It will load all dump files located in C:\Windows\Minidump . If your computer crashed there will be a dumpfile. Just click the one that happened at the time of your ban and it will show what process/driver caused the crash, or sometimes none.

I've downloaded it , but there is no file for the 17th Sad I don't know , because i dont get a bluescreen i'm gettin a blackscreen and my tv shows "No Signal" and i have to shutdown my PC with the shutdown button on my pc...

But i can make some screenshots for the dump files i have.There is everytime the same sys...
(07-21-2013, 07:38 PM)GWC | Cookie Wrote:

I've downloaded it , but there is no file for the 17th Sad I don't know , because i dont get a bluescreen i'm gettin a blackscreen and my tv shows "No Signal" and i have to shutdown my PC with the shutdown button on my pc...

But i can make some screenshots for the dump files i have.There is everytime the same sys...

You realize that this could simply be a connection problem between your PC and your monitor?

Either that, or your computer might be overheating. My laptop did the same thing, it simply closes down with no warning.

Check your computers temperature while playing games by installing a program that can do it for you. (Just google "CPU/GPU temperature measurement" or something Tounge )

Last resort: Record the crash with your smartphone, see if you can reproduce it. You can then upload it to the internet.
If you are not involved with the case, then don't post here.
Still awaiting evidence of this crash. You have 24 hours to provide evidence. Next review: 25/07/2013 11:59AM.
Regards,
aviator