{SELLING/ORDERING} DUPES (EXPERT)
Hello Buyers . My Name is MightyOne and i am selling many type of Dupes ..

-selling dupes -homes for poor man / and extreme good for rich men

-selling dupes - market ( Cafe dupe /Reaustarant /gun shop at bank of america (v33x)
at v33x map

- Selling special dupes - offices ..for business man and serius rp men

My already made dupes can only be bought in v33x map - i sell them from 5k to 10k ONLY

Of course u can order a dupe as u want it to ..in what server u want it ..and give me a description of what you want it to be .PRICES - SAME .//PROP LIMIT :30

i can have your dupe ready in 2 days.if u want to learn more add me on steam :MightyOne

And i will upload some pictures of my already made dupes ..

I CAN WORK WITH HYDRAULICS TOO ! i can make for u .. a parking area..a cafe ..a home ..business builidng ..whatever u want ..just type your name of steam and what u want .to buy or to order ? at order plz type the description of your buidling or if u would like to u can put a real picture from the real world and i can make the home or whatver it is almost like it is in the game!
Maybe give some pictures of your work? Wink
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

some of the buidling u see have hydraulichs ..and i build them on road for 1 sec just to picture them

one of them has elavator too . ! of course if u dont like them u can order your own buidling .just give me a description of the buidling u want me to build and server to buidl it and i will do it ..or put a real picture from a buidling in the real world and i can make a buidling in g mod like that in the real world Tounge
Nice buildings! What about the prices 5-10k?
see ...my already made dupes u saw are only cost 5k $ ....and if u want to order your own buidling ..u have to give 10 k for it .
FYI you're not allowed to build in the street, saw some of the houses being in the middle of the road, other wise nice job.
as i wrote .. i just duplicated my dupes in order to picture them ..when i pictured them i delete them.
Didnt read that, Ill look the pictures up and might buy em all
Steam name? Cheese
My steam name IS :MightyOne

my already made work cost 5k ..and if u order your own buidling i will have it ready in a day and it will cost you 10 k ..
u can order ..homes ...offcies ..and markets ..and protect dupes .