dogysmash, lot of rules breaked
Name of player: dogysmash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

Time in GMT: 13:39 + 3

Server: v33x

Summary:M eand my friend started to build a stript club for rp points yesterday we ask georgetheboy if its a rp idea he sayd yes. and today after we started dogysmash patroled the v33x world and saw us my friend had a weapon on him dogysmash i retarded so he wanted to kill him. he didnt warrant him he just started to shoot him(randomly). then he sayd we had search warrant from the pres(something that never happent) and we opened to him he sayd he will shoot us to death. he cuffed my friend and asked for arrest warrant on him. i got away and pulled out ak he killed me and then arrested my friend(just want to tell that my friend never died) so
after that he tell me that his last friend got killed(for keep the game rp).

Evidence: ill upload some pictures and chek out logs
I never broke any rules. I was SRU and the president told me to drive him around. So I did. Laws were posted saying guns were illegal. I saw his friend (PaperHat) With a shotgun out. So I stopped and went to the door( it was see through and PaperHat was inside with a gun.) I looked at him then he turned and looked at my with a gun out so I shot the bulletproof glass and aimed at the floor in case to make sure He wouldn't get hurt. Then he holstered it. I asked for a search warrant to get in and arrest him for breaking the law. He said repeatedly that I was going to get banned (like all people do to stop being arrested) I tased him 2 or three times because when he was on the floor it would not let me cuff him. Then when I did his friend tried to kill me...so I killed him. I then got an arrest warrant for PaperHat (who was still alive) and he was arrested. Later on in the game and 14:04 in Israel time they went up the lift and killed the president for me arresting him and killing his friend. This was random raid, NLR breakage and RDM. I ask if an Admin or Mod will ban these people (PaperHat and Vuskk' ) for lieing in a ban request, RDM, Random Raid, Harassment ( after they were arrested/killed they harassed me and called me names like Retard) and Breaking NLR
first of all the glass wasnt bullet proof after he shot he saw the blood and kept shooting second papaerhat didnt aim on him he was with the back to him probobly he is not idiot he see SRU out side his house and wont holster it...
he ttried to rdm.
second the pres wasnt with you i asked someone and he said the pres was in the city all the time so dont lie.
i died i know. paperhat didnt, he had a valid reason for the raid arrest for holding gun even not in the city. random search he didnt even got the warrant.
Sru is not allowed to patrol in the city.
I will post photos of a conversation we had over private messages of which he confesses he beat seat administrated if someone tells me how to post screenshots

I wasn't patrolling I will get the president to make and account of fearless so he can tell you he was with me! He wanted me to make a br on you and PaperHat for Random Radom! But I didn't. I didn't random search he had a gun out! So I asked for a search on the radio then they said on mic they would let me in. When I got in I arrested the person with a gun and killed the other that tried to kill me. I didn't break ANY rules look at the logs about 5-10 mins before this and you will see the president saying that he will go on a drive with me! (Not sexually or anything he said he was just bored).
you still shoot him when you knowed that its not bulletproof glass
Please post evidence. Next review: 21/07/2013 4PM.
Regards,
aviator
picture of the blood http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=161897498
Not enough proof
Ok What else need to be in it?
The rules being broken...